Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

faceless friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-15 by anglegirl70; 663 views.
anglegirl70

Sep-15

Can anyone tell me why all of a sudden my friends are turning faceless.  I've been on here a couple times just to check and see if anyone else is going through this.  Every thing else seems to be working.  I send and receive gifts from these people.  I am really confused on this one.v

I've seen this happen in my game when a friend loses their game. They usually change their avatar when they get their game "fixed". Although I do have one friend who has only used the "faceless" avatar.

AEGram

Sep-15

anglegirl70 said:

all of a sudden my friends are turning faceless.

If I were to guess....those friends have received the most recent avatar in the CC that is currently running.

1. In your game, do you see that a Castle Challenge is now in it's 17th day? ....If you have no CC, then you haven't downloaded the most recent update which also has those new avatars.

2. The avatars will be at the end of the avatars in your profile area (the place where you can see your achievements). If you click on your avatar and scroll to the end, you should see Highlander, Mountain Craftsman, and Shaper of the Worlds at the very end.

If your list of avatars ends with Dragon Master, Pathfinder, and Time Weaver.....then you haven't downloaded the latest update.

In reply toRe: msg 3
anglegirl70

Sep-16

Thank you very much.  I'm gonna check that out.

In reply toRe: msg 3
anglegirl70

Sep-16

I have Dragon Master, pathfinder, and time weaver for my last avatars.  I tried to get into game manager and it won't let me in at all.  I'm not sure how to delete it and re install it.  I'm not even sure why it won't let me in.    I did go to manually update but that said I didn't have any updates.  I'll have to go back into the game and see if I have a castle challenge there.   Maybe I can find some directions on uninstalling and redoing my game manager.  Thank you for your help.    Sandy

AEGram

Sep-16

anglegirl70 said:

I tried to get into game manager and it won't let me in at all. 

You would go into your program listing within Control Panel of your PC....

1. If Control Panel is viewed by category, you would select "Programs" and proceed to search for and delete "Big Fish: Game Manager"

2. If Control Panel is viewed by small or large icons, you would select "Programs and Features and proceed to search for and delete "Big Fish: Game Manager"