Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

customer support e-mail   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Sep-16 by anglegirl70; 1962 views.
anglegirl70

Sep-16

can someone help me with the correct e-mail for customer support.  I tried to e-mail them for help with my Game Manager.  I had  support@elephantgames.com    written down but when I tried to send the e-mail it told me fix the the e-mail address.  I am very baffeled about all this stuff.  Any help will be appreciated.  Thank you so much.

Sandy

anglegirl 70

So I went to the this in the forum:

Technical Support links

Many MC players can help you with basic issues, so feel free to ask.

However, if you need more technical support, please contact:

• Big Fish Technical support Here or Here
  • Or the Midnight Castle Facebook page Here
  • For advanced support, Elephant Games (developer) Here

When I clicked on the Here for Elephant Games I got this..................

So I put in Elephant Games in my search engine and looks like Elephant Games has redesigned their website, this is the picture at the top of their page...............................

At the bottom I found this address.........................................

• Edited September 17, 2022 1:33 am  by  TinyFaerie
KatieAn56

Sep-16

You left out the dash between elephant and games.  :) 

Kate

• Edited September 16, 2022 1:43 pm  by  KatieAn56

So can anyone of you change the Elephant Games link in the Welcome!!! Get your FAQS answered HERE! folder??

In Msg 14 there are links for different support sites. The one for Elephant Games no longer works. They have a new support address it is:

support@elephant-games.am

This is the address they also have on their Facebook page.

CC to TinyFaerie
Hirento

Sep-16

If you need help with the Game Manager, I think you need to go to Big Fish Games  for support.

The Game Manager is theirs, after all.

the Help-pages at BFG re. the Game Manager here and if you don't find your issue there you can ask for more help.

LvlSlgr

Sep-16

anglegirl70 said:

I tried to e-mail them for help with my Game Manager. 

As stated by Hirento in the post above this one - the Game Manager is a product of Big Fish; not Elephant Games. You need to contact Big Fish.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-16

I think that email is for investors??

For Investors

Currently open for new opportunities and looking for partnership and investment.

Please contact via
support@elephant-games.am

Correct me if I am wrong, but that is the way I read it. The .am contact email is for investors?

It's also on their Facebook page, but nothing about investors there.

All I know is that the link in the forum doesn't work................

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-17

Okay I went in and changed the link on the welcome FAQ page. It goes to a page that says coming soon.

It doesn't come up with the page that shows the email address.

I am going to contact Kid and see if she can help.

The am on the link is a county code as they moved to Armenia 

• Edited September 17, 2022 1:47 am  by  TinyFaerie

For right now maybe the link address should be Elephant Games (elephant-games.com), then you'll go to their current website where that support address is at the bottom of the page. If you click on it, it will automatically start an email.

That other website seems to be "under construction".