Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

new friends   Friends

Started Sep-22 by DAVEmeagain; 2416 views.
DAVEmeagain

Sep-22

This is my first post.  Hi, I have been playing for many, many years...and like others, it crashed and I lost EVERYTHING!.  They tried to help, but for practical purposes, I had to start over.  I had a ton of friends, but now only a few,  I would love to get some new ones, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for them, but my PC id is 930507.  My original number was 379518, so you can see how long I have been playing, but if you add me, please use the new number, 930507 !!  If this isn't the right place, someone please let me know.  Thanks so much!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-22

I'll send an invite! Just shut my game down, but will get it later.

nvrsdiwsgd

DAVEmeagain

Sep-22

Thanks, will look for it, if you know how to get others, that would be great also.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-23

Try posting in the Friends section

under PC Friends 

there are always people looking for new friends 

LvlSlgr

Sep-23

I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in the game. 

Talendami

Sep-24

I play as Soaring Penguin #772520, and will send an invite. 

DAVEmeagain

Sep-24

I just accepted it....thanks so much!

Hi:  Welcome back!  Will end invite.

Patmaple_leaf

DAVEmeagain

Sep-24

Thanks Pat,

It is a real pain having to start over! I had completed all but 3 of the achievements before...many hours, lol,  

Thanks, will look for you!

tesskw (teresakw)

Sep-24

Hi Dave,

I play as tess.  Will send you an invite.  I do not have a wish list up right now, I have had family staying with me for 2 months now!!  So am just going in to gift once a day.

tess