Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need your prayers    Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-30 by Lady Pirate (MCPirateLady); 3994 views.

Thanks so much to all of you. I’m getting stronger, going through radiation therapy to shrink the tumors in my bones, and getting a bone strengthening med so the bones can grow back. Continuing the hormone therapy next week, getting injections once a month and taking a daily pill. I’m sure I can do this!

misstracy22

Nov-22

Hi, 

I’m pleased to hear your progressing and I’m sure you will do what’s required. You are stronger and braver than you think. You only need a bit of encouragement from your friends on here. Knowing your not alone helps I’m sure. We are here for you at any time. Sharing works in a marvellous way.
Big hugs and lots of prayers.

Tracy kissing_heartmonkey

AEGram

Dec-1

Thank you for the progress/update...........and for the good news that you're back to walking, even with pain (which hopefully will gradually diminish).

My heart goes out to anyone who hears that dreaded "C" word as a diagnosis!

As I rarely have time to frequent the forum I just saw your postings.  I want to join others in wishing you strength and hope in this journey that must be terrifying for you.  You have many friends praying for you and wishing your doctors the knowledge and skills to treat you.  Please don’t hesitate to write as often as you feel the need.  You are not alone my friend.

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-4

So sorry to hear about your situation. Prayers sent your way. You have always been a good friend when i played

In reply toRe: msg 24

I’m slowly but surely getting stronger. Went back to work after thanksgiving to help the students finish the semester strong. Almost half were failing, down to 4 students, and hoping they’ll pick it up this week. Next two days are exam days, then staff party on Wednesday. Thursday is my husband’s birthday, so glad we’re off to celebrate! I want to do some decluttering this vacation, lighten the load! Have a lot of knickknacks to spread around to the next generation!

So good to hear of your progress.  Also good to hear you and your husband are planning a celebration for his birthday.  Very, very important day.  LOL  Keep your spirits up and one foot in front of the other (gingerly of course).  I have faith and I'm sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way, with a healthy dose of prayers.  All my best to you and your family.

misstracy22

Dec-19

I’m glad to hear you are feeling so much better that you are able to offer your support to students and work. Planning a celebration of your husbands birthday is wonderful. As is decluttering which is a good idea then family and friends can help you. Happy thoughts I send in buckets full. With daily hugs and prayers to surround you and your family.

Tracy rabbit

Tennco (carlyMC)

Dec-24

I have been away from the game a long time. I am just hearing about your situation and wish you nothing but the best in the coming days. You have always been a good friend