Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NEW CC!! 10-2622   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-26 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 2706 views.
In reply toRe: msg 14
Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-16

Hello everyone!

Just a note to let you know that, to date, I still haven't heard back from EG's support@elephant-games.am. I may never get those avatars nor complete the Achievements. 

I believe that because my ghost albums show the "amount of shoes, masks or hats" selected as 200, that's why I'm not able to achieve those Achievements. All of my Achievements show the NUMBER 200 but for the last 3 which is the Shrine Items, Cheerful Skeletons, and Musical Instruments. Those 3 show regular numbers. 

I've wasted so many traps getting the correct numbers for the Achievement avatars, that I've ignored the 3 I just mentioned. I'm broke re: traps! disappointed

Robert (amf368)

Nov-17

I have the same Problem. When they restored my game, they filled the albums, and I cannot get part of the achievements to register. I emailed Elephant games during the spring event and still have not heard back. I will never be able to complete part of the achievements unless they fix the problem.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-17

Robert,

I'm sorry you have the same issue as I do, and maybe filling in the albums like they did happened to more than just you or me? But why it's taking so long for EG to fix the issue is beyond me, as I wrote to them at the fall event last year, and then again after the spring event this year, and still no reply. Like you, we may not be able to complete the Achievements.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-17

Wow, that is a very annoying 'bug', especially for those who like to complete achievements. I once had the opposite problem. My ghost achievements were completed, but for some reason ALL the ghosts had disappeared from my collections (Spring, Autumn and Winter) and I had no ghosts at all. Had to use a huge amount of diamonds to get ghost traps, carrots etc to re-catch the things!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-18

Gosh WeeSam, that is a problem I'd like not to have. You're right, having a huge amount of diamonds helps to re-supply the traps, but goodness, so many many diamonds spent to do it. I congratulate your achiements!

LvlSlgr

Nov-18

Just mentioning here ... you can trade with the kids for ghost traps. But you probably already know that.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-18

Thank you for the reminder, but I've already been down that "rabbit hole," so to speak! After 8 years, I've learned that it eats up my candies/cookie, etc supplies, and it takes a long time to replenish, given the number of traps spent.

Appreciate the thought tho! wink

Shylo (shylo2425)

Nov-26

Robert,

Was just checking back to see if EG bothered to fix your Albums or not. Mine weren't, and by-the-way, they never bothered to reply to any of my emails requesting help either.

I'm giving up!

Shylo disappointed_relieved

Robert (amf368)

Nov-26

nothing has been fixed. They never replied to my email either.