Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

18D, 18H   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-30 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 925 views.

This is the time left shown by the children in the game ---- anyone else seeing this?

Playbelle

Nov-30

Yes.

See the discussion called "Days Just Added to Fall Event?".  We're seeing it too, unfortunately.

Also, check your Gift Wish List -- mine vanished yet again and some other people are seeing that too. Seems to be the new glitch whenever there is any kind of update (and sometimes for no apparent reason at all). Be sure to re-load your list, just in case.

Note: So far, I've only seen PC users reporting this extension of the Fall Event. Let's hope it was a mistake and we all get the Winter Event update within a few days. Fingers crossed, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-30

Android got the extension as well.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-30

Nothing for ios. Back to regular play

Myelle (Myelle01)

Nov-30

I am well aware of this. My IPHONE can use a few more days of FE to get more caught up.

AEGram

Dec-1

Myelle (Myelle01) said:

I am well aware of this. My IPHONE can use a few more days of FE to get more caught up.

Sooooo, did you also get extended on your iPhone?

I ask because iOS (iPad) players received no event extension.

In reply toRe: msg 6
KatieAn56

Dec-1

IOS now has the update and the extended days.  Did not have this a.m. when I logged on.  Did have it this p.m (around 3 pm central time) when I logged on.  :)

Kate

In reply toRe: msg 6
Myelle (Myelle01)

Dec-1

Not at the time of writing the post you answered. I have it now.