Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fall Event Extended   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Nov-30 by DorceAn; 2043 views.
DorceAn

Nov-30

I was expecting the fall event to expire today, but no I have an additional 18 days to play. Anyone one know what's up with this.

Talendami

Nov-30

I wonder if the level update has problems so had to be delayed. I was ready, too, to move on from Halloween. But I do have a lot to do before Christmas so it's probably just as well I don't have MC to distract me, LOL. What excites me is that, after a few gut wrenching episodes of delete program/reinstall to get the newest updates, this upgrade and the Halloween update showed up on my game manager. I didn't have to go through the delete program/reinstall process! I hope that holds. 

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-30

Maybe it's because it came so late to the Kindle they've extended it to be fair to them? 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-30

That's weird. I just checked my PC game and it says 18 days too! But my ios games still say 3 hours.

I did notice after that short update last night the content number changed to ending in 70.

I'm so confused..... stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

poolmwv

Nov-30

I am presuming that there will be no Christmas Event.

I got a surprise when I saw that the time had been extended.  In a way, I was grateful, because this last week had given me very little time to play at all.  Next week also is a nightmare, break up do's for some of the groups I belong to.

Was looking forward with mixed feelings to the Christmas Event, so hopefully, it will be a little later starting.

DaMuq

Nov-30

Here I had gone and devoted myself to playing the Event to the exclusion of just about everything else in order to get as much swag as I could.  And I did get a lot.  More than I had anticipated.  But I am burnt!  I'm tired of playing this, I was ready for the end.  Can I show some restraint and moderation or will the lure of HO scenes where I can get 1,000 coins prove too mush of a lure?  Stay tuned sports fans.

Honeyphan

Nov-30

Not necessarily - I'm still hopeful -

18 days would put this mid-December - and they have done back-to-back events before, so Christmas could start after that.... it would still be before Christmas and it almost always goes through January...

I really hope they do Christmas - it is the best event they have, IMHO.  : )

• Edited November 30, 2022 8:01 pm  by  Honeyphan
In reply toRe: msg 8
Honeyphan

Dec-1

I've been thinking on this and I have a theory (forgive me if someone already presented it) -

I think they are extending the event because they had to cancel it last year - and they gave double the amount of rooms/ghosts/etc, this year because of that - so are giving us more time with it. As a gift because of that.

I still believe the Christmas event will come directly after the fall event is over. : )

Sun (sunriserain)

Dec-1

Honeyphan, that’s a good theory, but they didn’t extend for iOS. I know kindle was seriously delayed, I don’t know if pc was delayed much.

sun