Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Halloween Again?   Technical Issues

Started Dec-1 by NoShoeLaces; 1156 views.
NoShoeLaces

Dec-1

Anyone else notice that the Halloween Event started up with another 17 or 18 days on iOS after it had ended a day or two ago ?

Mine ended and went back to the original format then all the sudden when I signed in today there was a new download with 17 more days added.  The pumpkins are morphing again.

SparkPlug

PC players noticed the extension of the Fall Event earlier in the week, it is now showing on all platforms.

NoShoeLaces

Dec-1

Thanks for the info, I’ve never seen that happen before for iOS.

Even ‘John’ switched over to Player Room 1 after the Event ended a couple of days ago.

Hopefully my friends that changed their rooms to Christmas go back to the Halloween room(s)

You're welcome, happy to help!! 

BeckySuz70

Dec-2

Hi, I’m an iPad user (Suz @ level 118)

I had that happen yesterday when I logged on, but now I am getting another update message. When hit yes and tried to download I got an error that I had previously updated already. I’m afraid that I if I do it again I will lose everything. I’m going to contact BF to see if they can help, but wanted to warn everyone of a potential issue. 

NoShoeLaces

Dec-2

Thanks for the heads-up.  Now I know I’m not the only iOS user this happened to.  I’ve been a little hesitant to even play the game for fear of losing everything again. Please keep us posted on what BF says about this.

BeckySuz70

Dec-2

I sure will! Fingers crossed they fix the bug before we lose everything.

In reply toRe: msg 7
BeckySuz70

Dec-2

I received the below response from BF today. They appear to be looking into the issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We've had several players write in recently with the same concern specifically on iOS devices. We've made the Midnight Castle team are aware of this issue and our team is currently working on it. I apologize that we do not have a resolution currently, but hopefully, as our team continue to investigate, we will see positive changes soon.

Will let you know if I receive any more information.

In reply toRe: msg 8
BeckySuz70

Dec-9

Game is working! So happy I didn’t lose my progress.