Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 112855 views.
hoggamer

3/24/20

Thanks to you .   I play as Lorie.   On another subject.  I hope all of you are in good health.  I lived in burbs of Kansas City which has seen some cases.  We are in lockdown like a lot of the country. 

GrannyBee

3/24/20

Thanks! We're under a Stay at Home order here  in Western Massachusetts. Just found out today that a good friend has tested positive - very frightening because he's over 70 & has some health issues that make him high risk. Stay Well!

Sorry to hear about your friend. It is all so scary isn't it? Love and prayers for a safe recovery. 

Stay safe x

bajon

3/24/20

What is ice breath swap? I have seen it in several posts but don’t know what it is.

GrannyBee

3/24/20

There are some achievements you get for collecting shards and for turning items into shards. Using Ice Breaths is a way to rack up your shard count. An Ice Breath only costs 290 coins to buy for a friend and once you have one, it can be turned into 40 shards. So you put the Ice Breath on your wish list and every time you get one, you "shard it out" and then buy them for your friends who have them on their lists.

If I've missed anything, please, anyone, feel free to jump in and clarify or correct what I've said. :)

b

bajon

3/24/20

Thank you. I have been working on the shards and by crafting the keys of fate I can get 60 shards.  It takes 50 keys to be able to craft it.

hoggamer

3/24/20

If you have spare coins to buy it it is the way to go. Crafting cost more. I play as Lorie my  PC ID 762324 If you would like to swap.

hoggamer

3/24/20

If I could, I would stay under my rock but I'm a healthcare worker. So I'm crossing my fingers and knocking on wood. These are scary times with our cavalier tweeting president.  You and your friend do take care.  Lorie

bajon

3/24/20

I still need about 14800. I use the keys so it doesn’t cost much just a lot of work.  Thank you. I would try it for a while but I am on the iPad

CindyK65

3/24/20

Bajon, I am currently trading IB’s to finish the achievement.  I would be glad to add you as a friend. I just need you ID. Thanks, CindyK