Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 109337 views.
CindyK65

Mar-24

Bajon, I am currently trading IB’s to finish the achievement.  I would be glad to add you as a friend. I just need you ID. Thanks, CindyK

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-24

Great information, but don't forget the Magic Miser Achievement that takes the Ice Breath  to achieve. wink

bajon

Mar-24

My Id is i2401467.  Are you getting close?

CindyK65

Mar-24

I am getting close, but I am still going to help anyone that needs help. I tried to add you, but can’t find your ID or name.

CindyK65

Mar-24

Sorry, I sent a friend request. Had a bad senior moment!

Hi bjon.  I sent you an invite to swap IB's.

regards, sinbad

hoggamer

Mar-24

you far closer than i am. I'm closer to 50, 000.  Back to storming the castle.  Lorie

hoggamer

Mar-24

I'm slow in gifting  because I work 12 hour shifts and can only gift one of the 3 - 8 hr cycles. I try to gift most every one.  So no worries.

anglegirl70

Mar-24

Hi Lorie.  I am anglegirl 70 and as soon as I get back into my game I will send you and invite.  I am swapping Ice  breaths right now also.  I have about 45,000 to go for  the Magic Miser quest. Good luck to you.      Sandy

hoggamer

Mar-25

thanks. I'll look for you.  Lorie