Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ice Breath Friends   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started 6/16/18 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 109923 views.
Diannef130

Jul-23

Hi.  I am a long time player but I am unclear about what an ice breath is used for.  Please enlighten me. Thanks, diannef

This is the first post in this discussion:

Someone posted this on the original forum. If you are collecting shards, whether for Trena's quests, to purchase furniture or to go for the almost unattainable Magic Miser achievement, you should find a friend who is also collecting shards and trade Ice Breath once a day. If you craft it, it costs 2800 coins, but if you have crafted your inventory of Ice Breath, it only costs 290 coins to gift, and yields an amazing 40 shards. I expect to complete the Magic Miser achievement in the next couple of weeks. I have had the Ice Breath on my wish list for a couple of months. Not all of the friends who have given me the ice breath are collecting them, but I am keeping track of the people who gift this item, and I will give them Ice Breath if they ever ask, or other large ticket items such as eggs from time to time. 

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

I'm always looking for my IB swapping friends.  I play on PC.  Please feel free to add me 621219.

In reply toRe: msg 580
bajon

Jul-25

I would like to add several more ice breath friends. ID i2401467.

In reply toRe: msg 581
Moonki

Jul-25

Hi I play as Suzanne. I send ice breaths to any of my friends who have it on their wish list. I send 15 gifts a day, and just work through my friends in order. I don’t keep track of who sends what back, I’m just glad for any gifts I get. Moonki 

Diannef130

Jul-25

The use for Ice Breath is to sell for shards?  I have other crafted items which sell for more than 40 shards.  Why is there such a focus on Ice Breath?  Am missing something?  Thanks, 

attie1234

Jul-25

Hi Dianne!  Basically, you buy your friends Ice Breaths for 290 coins and they will "shard" them and then your friends will buy you Ice Breaths for 290 coins for you to "shard".  It is such a great way that has been found where it works for you to help a friend and them to help you. A lot of us have finished the achievement but have kept helping friends to get them done also. A win win for all. Good Luck and Have Fun! bird Attie

Diannef130

Aug-4

I would like a few friends to exchange ice breaths.  I am playing on a PC and three kindles.  My IDs are:

a680249-diannef1

a929525-diannef2

a1297257-Tiadiannef3

681440-diannef3

thanks!!

attie1234

Aug-4

Hi Dianne!  I wish I could friend you but I play on iOS. I do, however, bet you will get plenty soon.  Be sure and add an ice breath to your wish list and by your game name put IB swap.  Good Luck!  Have Fun! bird Attie

Diannef130

Aug-13

Unfortunately I have not received any invites from anyone on my kindle games.  I even went back to some old postings and invited ones who shared their ids but they haven't accepted my invitation. I only need two more to be able to swap every day.  Could someone please have pity on me.  Lol

My friend ids are in my earlier post on this thread.  Thanks