Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living the Good Life in Delphi: Ghosts, Pets and Magic Reside Within   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/19/18 by mdpetdoc; 259945 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

Feb-21

It started  to rain so I called the dogs in. They headed to the living room, Ronan and the boys. I followed them into the living room and saw them all over Ronan and the boys. Suddenly there is a bright flash of light followed by a mighty boom. It caused all of us to pause, including the dogs. The boys started to cry and the dogs whined as they tried to hide behind the couch.

Ronan and I picked up the boys to calm them as the storm waged war outside. After a few minutes  of rocking them and softly talking, the boys calmed down. We put them back into the playpen.

”I need to leave,” Ronan says.

”In this weather? You should at least wait until it calms down out there.”

”I assure you, I will be fine. I have flown in this kind of weather before.”

”Flown? What are you?” I ask.

He looks deep into my eyes as he answers “I am a dragon.”

I hear him but find myself lost in his gaze. My breath quickens as I see and feel things that I shouldn’t and don’t want. When he turns away and breaks the spell, I suddenly feel very cold and wrap my arms around myself. “What was that?”

”Are you okay?” He asks but doesn’t ever answer my question.

” I’m not sure. You should go. Be careful.”

“I will.” He moves to the door, opens it and is gone as I get there to close and lock it. Starting to shake, I curl up on the couch with a blanket around me. I watch the boys play and listen to the weather outside.

Ronan becomes the dragon once he is away from the house. “What happened in there when our eyes locked?” He asks his dragon.

”Her mate is missing and she is fertile. It is her body needing to mate and our response to those pheromones.”

“I should have known that.” Ronan answers then flies in the direction that Galen was seen walking. However, he doesn’t believe that it is just pheromones. Ronan believes there is something more going on.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Feb-21

The storm continues on into the night but it didn’t let up much until late, after we were asleep.

I pulled myself off of the couch after I felt warm again. I did what was needed and then we all went to bed early.

I tossed and turned for a while before finally sleeping. My dreams changed again. I found myself caught between 2 silver dragons. They transformed into their elven forms and I gasped. I was looking at Galen and Ronan and it took me a bit before I could react.

Both males look at me then study each other. I throw myself into Galen’s arms and he holds me close. “I’ve missed you” I say.

”I have missed you as well” Galen answers before kissing me deeply.

I want to show him how much I have missed him right then and there but Ronan clears his throat; reminding us that he is still there. We turn and look at him. Something in Ronan’s eyes and posture tells me that he isn’t happy with this reunion. “Thank you, Ronan.” I say.

”You are welcome but he still needs to be freed in the waking world. I still haven’t found him there. In the meantime...” He moves closer, reaches for me and Galen pulls me away.

”She is mine, not yours “ Galen says.

”We will see about that” Ronan says just before he is a dragon again. Galen becomes a dragon as well and they fight. It is all I can do to keep from getting trampled by them.

I don’t get to find out who the winner is though. A loud noise and a wet tongue wake me. Buddy whines and I wonder what is up. There is a pounding at the door so I get up to see who it is. I open the door and a very wet Lucius steps inside.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-12

Lucius magically dried himself as I closed the door. Happy to see a friend, I hug him. He hugs me back then pushes me away. We exchanged a few words then went to our separate beds. He slept in the guest bedroom.

I woke in the morning to the smells of bacon and coffee along with the sound of light rain. Slipping out of bed, I pull a bathrobe around me and slide my feet into slippers. I look in on the twins as I head for the kitchen. The dogs greet me in the front room and we have a moment of good morning scratches and kisses. As I walk into the kitchen, Lucius looks up and smiles.

”Good morning.” He says cheerfully and moves over to the coffee maker. He pours a cup and adds cream and sugar.

”Good morning,” I say s he hands me the cup. I take a deep smell of the concoction then sip. “Mmmm, thank you. This is good.” I wrap my hands around the cup.

”You’re welcome. Would you like some breakfast?”

My stomach growls before I can answer.

”I’ll take that as a yes.” He says then gets me a plate of food.

We eat at the kitchen table and he tells me about how he got my message and the story of his flight in the storm. “Did you have a guest yesterday?” He asks.

”Yes, how did you know?”

“I smell him. Who was it?”

I tell him about Ronan.

Elsewhere, Ronan has been over taken by the storm and has had to take shelter. Finding an abandoned cabin, he uses it to get out of the storm.

In a distant mountain, Galen and others sleep in their cave chambers. For the first time in months, he connects in his dream with Myelle but is surprised by Ronan.

Myelle being pulled from the dream doesn’t phase either male. Their battle continues until Galen manages to pin Ronan and get his mouth over his throat. Not wanting to die, Ronan surrenders and the dream ends there for both of them.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-20

Galen wakes and looks around for the umpteenth time as he still wonders where he is. He can’t remember how he got there but he does know one thing is for certain. If he can’t get out of the chains that hold him, he isn’t leaving.

Unsure of how long he had been there, he fully woke expecting to find his head down on the kitchen table. Instead, he was on a cot in a cave. He tried to take his new dragon form but has been unable to. “Must be this ring around my neck” he surmised as it is the only new thing he is wearing. His wandering and escape attempts have gotten him chained to a wall in his sleeping chamber and he has had time to think about his life.

He misses Myelle and the boys as well as his other loved ones.

”I need to get out of here.” He quietly says to himself. 
“You have a roommate “ a man says as he leads a dragon in and secures his chain to the opposite wall and leaves.

The dragon and Galen size each other up for a moment before either speaks.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-28

Lucius is concerned about Ronan “I need to go find out if he is really around to help or not.”

“Where are you going?” I ask.

”To mount Olympus. I need to ask the gods who may have sent him about Ronan and his task. I will be back as soon as I can.”

”Be careful.”

”I will.” He heads out the door and into the yard before shifting into his dragon form and taking off.

Ronan’s morning starts later than he expected but soon he is back on the trail, he hopes, of where Galen went. He is flying towards a mountain range in the distance.

Galen is the first to speak. “Hello. Welcome to my lair. My name is Galen; who are you?”

”I am Draco. Where are we?”

”I am not sure. To state the obvious, we are deep inside of a mountain somewhere. Do you have any memory of how you got here?”

”No, do you?”

”No. what is the last thing you remember before waking here?”

”I was with my mate. We were resting, sunning ourselves when suddenly all went black. I woke in another chamber with a fuzzy head. What is your story?”

”I was having breakfast with my mate and listening to our children play when the same thing happened to me. I woke here fuzzy and disoriented. I have tried exploring and finding my way out but to no avail; thus the chains.”

A thoughtful look in his eyes, Draco says “I miss my mate. She is a beautiful and glorious queen. What I would do to just be with her again. I too have attempted to leave.” Looking directly at Galen, “tell me about your family.”

”I miss them very much. I need to get back to them. My mate, Myelle is a lovely human elf hybrid. She is kind, sweet, and a great mother. We have twin boys. They are several months old now. Do you have offspring.”

”We do and soon there will be more. I want to be there for her clutching and the hatching of our young.”

”Then, my new friend, we need to work together and get out of here.”