Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Living the Good Life in Delphi: Ghosts, Pets and Magic Reside Within   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 6/19/18 by mdpetdoc; 200341 views.

I spent the night washing dishes; the only break for a bowl of my soup and some bread. I guess no one wanted any or just plain didn’t trust my cooking. Too bad they are missing out, oh, we,, their loss. Who knew that cooking for only a handful of people could make such a mess of things. I got the job done in time, grabbed a few cookies and some milk and headed to my room where I was enthusiastically greeted by my furry family.

After some loving and a bit of play, I really needed to get to that book but tiredness over took me and I let myself get ready for and go to bed. I must have needed the sleep more than I thought as I was out like a light.

Di (amina046)

6/21/18

Watch out for those bedbugs!!!!!!!!!!

mdpetdoc

6/21/18

i spent the day near sebastien. He woke briefly and i fed him more of ame’s soup. I had a bowl myself. it was pretty good. I am worried about CAP, PTG, and ROO. Not one reassurance that they Are ok. since we don’t know where they truly are, i talk to TIAN LU ABOUT MY FEARS. IF THE WARRIORS RETURN, WE CAN’T KNOW FOR SURE THAT THEY ARE TRULY OUR COMRADES. I KNOW SEBASTIEN WILL PROTECT US WHEN HE IS RESTED BUT IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME. TIAN LU ASSURES ME THAT HE AND bI XIE WILL ONLY ALLOW TRUE FRIENDS TO ACCESS DELPHI. I THANK THEM FOR PROTECTING US SO WELL. i CHECK ON GRIM ONE LAST TIME. HER EYES ARE OPEN AND THE WHIRRING HAS STOPPED. WONDERFUL! SOME PROGRESS AT LAST.

i HEAD TO THE TEA ROOM FOR SOME DINNER AND DISCOVER THAT AME HAS CLEANED UP AND LEFT SOME FOOD FOR ME IN THE REFRIGERATOR. THANKS AME. I EAT HUNGRILY. I’VE ONLY EATEN THE BOWL OF SOUP SINCE BREAKFAST. AS I EAT, I HEAR THE FORTUNE WHEEL SPINNING AND SPINNING. I GO TO CHECK IT OUT AND THERE ARE SOME GHOST PLAYERS THERE TRYING TO CATCH UP ON THE CURRENT CASTLE CHALLENGE. WHEN DID MISTRESS KATT INSTALL A FORTUNE WHEEL?

OFF TO THE ANIMAL ENCLOSURES FOR ONE LAST CHECK. tHE HOOFED ANIMALS HAVE NEATLY TRIMMED FEET WITH GREEN NAIL POLISH. A LITTLE MORE THAN I HAD IN MIND BUT VERY NICE CHARLIE AND DI. i HEAR bABY MOANING SO I GO TO CHECK ON HIM. IT SEEMS HE’S BEEN OVERFED. THE CURRENT CHALLENGE TASK IS TO GET 5 IRON CHESTS FROM PETS. THE HEDGEHOG, EMERALD DRAGON, SPIDERS, OWLS, AND PURRING MANTICORE ARE ALL GROANING. I GET LAXATIVES FOR ALL OF THEM AND TELL THEM THEY’LL FEEL BETTER TOMORROW.

I SETTLE INTO BED WITH CINDER IN HIS REDUCED SIZE. CHARLIE’S BACK SO THE OTHER PETS ARE IN HER GENEROUS QUARTERS.

Di (amina046)

6/21/18

IT MUST HAVE BEEN TIAN LU WHO INSTALLED THE FORTUNEWHEEL. YOU KNOW HOW THE CHINESE LOVE TO GAMBLE! 

SPEAKING OF WHEELS, THE CAMELS COULD PUMP THE WATER WITH A NICE NORIA SUCH AS THIS ONE , WHEN THEY ARE NOT PLAYING GOLF.  THAT WAY WE COULD HAVE MORE BATHROOMS INSTALLED AND WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO RELY ON THE ELEPHANTS FOR OUR SHOWERS.

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

I send Pearl with requests for current residents to meet at the tea room thankfully Ame isn't the only one to show up...many are exhausted and sleeping...

I thank everyone for coming. I know the last few weeks have been chaotic and confusing. Many folks made very quick decisions about whether to stay here at Delphi or return to our original realm. It took me a while to make up my mind but I have finally made a decision that pearl and I agree on...

After careful consideration, and MASSIVE quantities of Sake, we have decided that Pearl and I will be returning to the Special room realm.

Ame, I have asked you here specifically because I know you have chosen to remain here in Delphi and I feel you are the best person for the job... I hereby bequeath the Delphi tea room to you in full. All ownership and rights here-in are yours.

Pearl and I bid you all farewell and hope to see you again someday.

Letter to Pixiu,

My dear Mr & Mrs Pixiu, Pearl and i will be returning to our former realm. we hope you will continue to write to us as we BOTH enjoy hearing from you

All our love and hopes for a peaceful life

Katt and Pearl

I woke the next morning surrounded by my furry children and we have a moment of petting and kisses and a love nip from Wickerbat. I do what I need to to get ready for the day before heading out for breakfast. I send the animals to the compound and head to get breakfast. There is a note and food. Haha, reheat and eat; I thought that I was the only one to use that. I make a plate and heat the food while brewing a fresh pot of coffee.

After breakfast, go grab my book and sit next to a window to read. Later that morning, Katt called a meeting and now I own the Tea Room.

“Thank you, Katt! I will take well care of everyone.”

There are goodbyes and congratulations all around before everyone goes back to what they need to do.

Time to make schedules and do inventory.

Tasks:

1) Inventory while thinking about lunch

2) Make lunch and plan Dinner

3) Clean up and plan breakfast

4) set alarm and learn to get up early

5) rinse and repeat

Off to the cold storage to start.

Di (amina046)

6/22/18

Is it true that you are leaving us? But then instead of a realm we will turn into a county.

i do not know what has been going on but obviously discord has reared its head.

take care and have fun while I try to discover what has been the motive for the desertions.??

It is true, Di, Katt hs left u but have no fear, I will mange the Tea Room quite well. No need to inveterate The desertions, they are the result of outside influences.

Di (amina046)

6/22/18

I gathered! Even so, I will now turn in, wishing you a peaceful night, and see you tomorrow

Tata

CHARLIE (charlieisr)

6/22/18

NO NEED,  MISS KATT HAD THE GNOMES PUT IN PROPER BATHS AND PLUMBING IN THE TEA ROOM.  HOT SHOWERS AND EVERY THING.   THIS TEA ROOM HAS EVERY CONVENIENCE YOU WILL NEED.    THE ANIMAL ENCLOUSURE HAS RUNNING WATER.  HOT AND COLD.  BATHS NEED THESE THEY ALL GET BATHS WELL THE CATS NOT SO MUCH. BUT THE REST DO.