Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 246729 views.
MrsFletcher

Feb-18

"Pisssst Angel!'  worried  "Pisssst Angel!!!"  "Over here behind this rubber tree in the furthest Lunch Room corner....!!!  unamused  Did you notice something a wee bit different in PTG?  "No?"  Well I did but just for a split second or two before He Morphed back into His Normal "Castle Sweeper" disguise.....Hummmmm!...."Think we should keep this to ourselves for just a little while until we know more right?"....."Don't want ta alarm anyone unnecessary like if there's noth'un to be alarmed  about thats what Captain Randy would say!"  blush  Now lets go over and discuss whats what with Captain, PTG and Jenny OK?

PTG (anotherPTG)

Feb-19

I slowly return to the surface of my consciousness with these terrible thoughts blasting through my brain

FLEE!!!!!  ESCAPE!!!!

But I cannot move!

I am prone on a beer sodden floor that I immediately taste as Salty’s grime infested bar.

I am flat on my back and immobile.

Whoever has been using me as a weight to hold me down moves away but I am still immobile?????

GRRRR!!!!

I have been hog-tied with my own huggie jacket.

I peer around and see a smug looking Cap’n who believes that he has just saved my soul.

But he has just all but taken it away!

“I see you have calmed down now?”

A question and not a statement.

If I want to get free and try to escape, I MUST be compliant.

So I just nod and try a weak smile before being drowned in hong cha that is FAR too strong AND hot!

Angel, who had just been using me as her cushion slowly and cautiously undoes the knots of my jacket and stands back.

NOW!!!!!” Explain yourself  roars Cap’n Bob.!

I get to my feet rather unsteadily and measure the distance between me and the nearest aperture in the wall.

DRAT! It is too far for immediate escape so I try Plan B.

That is to get ALL the others to escape with me.

So I need to explain to my fellow musketeers what is so .dreadfully amiss.

(more later)

Randytb

Feb-19

Standing and looking at Jen =between setting off firecrackers around PTG;S head trying not to hit Angel who was sitting on his chest,, ===watching Charlie dump more ammo for Jen == trying to put my blazing Honey Rum out ((( thanks Jen thanks you doll aka Chuckies bride)))===watching Angel get up and untie PTG"S Huggie Jacket === I thunck to me self dis gota be a movie Comedy ??? Drama??? War???? Fantasy ??? oh I know *ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST* And I am John Wayne???? Peter Sellers???? Jack Nickelson ????

I have Jen screaming in one ear PTG trying to explain what happened to him in the other,,,

MY head explodes and I scream ENOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Every thing goes dead silent whew what a relief.

Okay now that I have your undivided attention,, this is what is going on.

I have had a spine tingle for a bit now and after doing recons and gathering info  from Salty,,, our neighbors,,, the moles,,, and much more I have found out we are about to be attacked in a huge way ,, this is life or death so listen up.

I pull out the paper Angel copied from the table and laid it down for all to see.

Pay close attention I point to the white side and say this is us and over there are our attackers lead by I am sure Murk and Uggly Arabella.

They have some how managed to gather a deadly army of Ogres lead by The White Oreg and he in turn has Goblins Ghouls with him.

That is why we have to plan this very very carefully or it will be or end.

They are going to attack us from The Bone Kingdom by tunnels they are building under our Dome  ,,, as you now know when the dome was placed and blessed by the Eleven Elders it did not include the two areas of The Bone Kingdom nor the Northern Island    where the Vikings are,, now not knowing much about that area nor them ,, are the foe or friend and we know even less about all within The Bone Kingdom  

But I do know about the others for I have faced them several times before I landed here with you.

Now it is important to know how they will work,,, the wave will come in three parts first will be the Ogres second will be at sunset then because they live underground and would be killed by the Sun yep just like a Vampire will be The Ghouls they wait till there prey(us) are at our weakest then attack and kill any reaming fighters.

First step is to get the catapults and the pig carcasses to the other side so we can launch them the Brulee and Jewel will light them up 

That will take care of the first attackers,,,

Now the second and third wave will be a bit tricky,,,, this is where we will see there reaction and who follows them.

This is where we are going to fight for our lives as it will be hand to hand Frost nor the other Dragons can help at this point they will not be able to hit the enemy and not us.

Now this is where you come in ,,,, I need your ideas any plan in what you can do or think will work.

We all have to stand together on this one.

Okay speak up ideas? plans?

• Edited February 19, 2020 4:08 pm  by  Randytb

I HAVE TO GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE CAP SO NO ONE CAN HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.   CAP, I WHISPER I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU WITHOUT THE OTHERS.   THEN I TURN TO ANGEL, JEN AND PUP.   AND SAY KEEP A VERY CLOSE EYE ON PTG HE MAY NOT BE TOTALLY HIMSELF YET.   NOT SURE THEY UNDERSTAND IT TELL SPICE DO NOT LET PTG TRY TO LEAVE THIS ROOM,  DO NOT HARM HIM JUST KEEP HIM HERE. 

CAP AND I GO TO  THE AREA CLOSE TO THE DOOR.   SPEAKING IN LOW WHISPERS THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN HEAR.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Feb-19

I shrug.  "Just tell me what you want me to blow up and when.  I'm a terribly good distraction."

MrsFletcher

Feb-20

Boy Angel, Captain Randy has gotta listen to Charlie about PTG....disappointed....PTG's being that heavy just doesn't add up when normally He's 6'3" and as slender as a reed even in his heavier  Wizard/Chief Castle Sweeper Robes....so.... The Captain should have been able to pick PTG without that much effort by Himself right?.....unamused....And there was this mighty Strange Glaze-like look coming into His Eyes that frighten me to the very core too Angel...

MrsFletcher

Feb-20

Because We won't be able to Use Our Dragon's nor any Public Transportation such as the "Flying Boat" to transport our People between Realms might be a problem Captain Randy won't it?  You can transport a large group to a certain location while I can  transport a much smaller group to another at the same time but what about Charlie and Her Precious Fighting Critters and Angel  Captain Randy?  worried  Can you transfer some of Your Power to them both and teach them how to use it in time to Fight our Enemies?  Jen, thank you so much for being here cause you are so darn important to our Small but Mighty Special Room too!  blush  Now if only Roo with Her special "Potion knowledge" could magically "Poof" appear???

Randytb

Feb-20

As Charlie and I are talking about her worries over PTG'S strange behavior and his sudden wait gain??

I agree something is off but my spine is tingly and I took it to be about the up coming battle but maybe this is another warning as I listen to Charlie I slowly turn her so I am able to see PTG.

I call over hang on PTG be right there and that stops him dead in his tracks .

See what I mean says Charlie something not right,

PTG looks down right scared and is acting like a trapped animal.

Hey PTG sit down and I will be right there Opel will bring you a fresh cup of your brew so sit.

After looking all over and I mean look all over every wall, window, door, even the floor and ceiling  but he does sit,

I signal Angel and Pup.

In whispers I tell them we need to retie PTG something is off with him.

Angel Pup will crawl under the table and chain him with the hand cuffs and the ball and chain,

To get her to do that with out raising suspicion take a Blanket hide the Huggie Jacket inside and just make on he looks cold and needs a blanket ... when Opel brings him his tea it will be spiked with sleeping potion and when he is out you and Pup get the Huggie on him chain and pad lock it and give me the key better still give it to Charlie.

Okay go here comes Opel with his Tea.Pup you ready?  she nods.

• Edited February 20, 2020 8:45 pm  by  Randytb
Randytb

Feb-21

Pup walks over behind PTG'S chair like nothing is going on as Angel grabs the Huggie Jacket and hudes it in one of Charlie's warm blankies

Opel comes over with a fresh hot cup of his favorite brew as I talk to him.

He looks so confused ,, scatter brained would be the word or deer caught in headlights this is so not like him

He said he woke up on a beer soaked floor in Salty's  when we was no where near the Tavern he was here with us.

Loo buddy what Opel brought you as I hand him his cup and Opel nods the potion is in it and he has to drink it all just to make sure it works.

I wink thank you Opel you doll.

I grab my mug and say cheers my friend and second in command bottoms up and down the hatch.

My mouth drops a tad as I watch him down the whole cup then smack his lips and wipes his chin with the back of his hand.

PTG even in his best of mind would never do that he sipe his special tea and saviors every drop and always pats his lips with a napkin.

I know for sure now something is very wrong here.

I talk and watch as his eyes get heavy and he fights from going out.

He try's several times but finally he is out and snore OMG he sounds like it is coming from his boots.

I hear Pup under the chair and the lock clicking good his legs are secure,, Angel and I wrap the Huggie around him and chain it with a pad lock then Angel covers him with the blanket.

Jen comes over and says with a stick of TNT  in each hand hey I thought he woke up?? want me to do it again with an evil grin and a wink in her eyes.

HELL no woman we are not sure this is our PTG so NO BOOMS

We stand around the sleeping body even Charlie Opel and Miss Katt come look.

It is when Charlie gets near with Sugar and Spice by her side that I hear a HISS and a growl.

I look over at Charlie and see Sugar and Spice both hair raised and teeth bared.

Okay we have trouble here Charlie hold them back till we know what we are dealing with here,

Charlie speaks to them and they stay by her side but still growling and hissing.

AS I NEAR THE CHAIR THAT PTG IS NO SOUND ASLEEP IN SUGAR AND SPICE MOVE CLOSER TO ME PINNING ME BETWEEN THEM.  THEIR BACK HAIR STANDING STRAIGHT UP AND LOW GROWLS COME FROM THEM.  

SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY NOT RIGHT WITH PTG.  THEY KNOW HIM AND HE IS NO THREAT TO THEM OR US.  I ASK THEM WHAT IS WRONG.  THE REPLY, IN MY MIND.  LOOKS RIGHT,  FEELS WRONG.   STRANGE REPLY,  SO I TELL THE CAP.  THEY SAY HE LOOKS RIGHT BUT HE FEELS WRONG.  NOT SURE WHAT THEY MEAN BUT I TRUST THEM.  THEY HAVE INSTINCTS WE HAVE NO IDEA OF.   PTG MUST BE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY.   

WE HAD ALL NOTED HIS STRANGE UN PTG LIKE BEHAVIOR.  THE MAN DOES NOT PANIC, BUT HE DID.  HE WOULD NEVER GULP HIS TEA, BUT HE DID.  AND NEVER, NEVER WOULD HE USE THE BACK OF HIS HAND TO WIPE HIS MOUTH.    THIS WAS SOMEHOW NOT OUR PTG.