Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 351900 views.
SharpEye1

Apr-10

Cap has been away for quite a while now, which in turn, leaves me more time for my job!  So, I decide to go on my own recon mission, looking for my next big story for The Cloud City Times.  

I've been all round the East, then scoured through the Town, and head back to the Castle Vicinity when I stop short.  There in the distance, at the Castle Gates, I spy Jenny Wren, complete with fishing rod, but something strange as a lure.  I get out my binoculars and realize it's a pickle!  WHAT?!  

So, where did she come from?  I thought PTG was on a mission to find and rescue her!?  I run toward her, calling her name, Jenny Wren, Jenny Wren, and just as I got within hearing range, she disappeared into thin air!  Poof!!  Maybe she found one of those "aperture things" PTG is always going on about.

Oh no!  I have to find PTG and let him know what I saw and find out what he's going to do about it!!!!!

WELL THAT STORM IS OVER,  NOW IT IS TIME TO CLEAN UP.  

OK, TROOPS,  START GATHERING ALL THE CRITTERS THAT FELL AND DID NOT MAKE IT.  DINKY, SMIDGE YOU KNOW THE DRILL.  GET SHOVELS AND DIG A DEEP HOLE.   GATHER THE NONE SURVIVORS AND GET THEM TO IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.  THE WEATHER IS GETTING WARMER WE HAVE TO GET THEM COVERED BEFORE THE SMELL GETS INTO THE AIR.

THE CATS AND DOGS WERE TIRED FROM CATCHING AND CHASING THE SURVIVORS AND GETTING THEM PENNED.  THE CATS HAD QUICKLY TAKEN CARE OF THE MICE AND FISH THAT HAD LANDED ALIVE.   THEY HAVE PUT ON A FEW POUND,  SOME WERE LOOKING A LITTLE CHUNKY.   MOST OF THE FISH HAD BEEN DROPPED INTO THE MOAT.  THEY SHOULD LAST ELLIE AND HER BROOD QUITE A LONG TIME.  OR AT LEAST UNTIL THE NEXT FREAK STORM.  THE DOGS HAD DONE THE SAME WITH SOME OF THE RABBITS.  OTHERS OPAL HAD SKINNED AND PUT IN COLD STORAGE.  WE WILL BE EATING VERY WELL.  

THE SHEEP AND CHICKENS HAD BEEN PENNED,  RANDY'S BOYS AND MY GNOMES HAD WORKED AROUND THE CLOCK.

BUT NOW IT WAS TIME TO CLEAN UP THE MESS LEFT BEHIND.  THANKS BE THAT THE HORSES WERE MADE OF WOOD.  SO THOSE THAT CRASHED AND BROKEN WOULD BE ADDED TO THE WOOD PILE.  THE BUTTERFLIES AND THE BIRDS BEING ABLE TO FLY WERE STILL ABOUT.  SUCH A PRETTY SIGHT.  BUT SOON THEY WOULD LEAVE TO FIND THERE WAY TO WHERE THEY BELONGED.  

THE UNBROKEN DOLLES WERE GIVEN TO THE CHILDREN,  SUCH A WINDFALL FOR THEM.  THEY DID NOT HAVE MANY TOYS.  THERE PARENTS COULD NOT AFFORD THEM.   ( THAT BLOOD SUCKER IN THE CASTLE MADE SURE OF THAT.)  

SOME OF THE BIRD HOUSES COULD BE HUNG ON THE TREES IN THE FOREST.  OTHERS JUST MIGHT MAKE HOMES OR STOREROOMS FOR FINNS PEOPLE.  MOST OF THEM HAD COME TO STAY IN THE BARN TILL THE DANGER WAS OVER.   

FINN HAD NOT WANTED TO ASK BUT HIS WIFE HAD,  OF COURSE THEY COULD USE THE BARN.  PLENTY OF ROOM.  

THE BALLOONS HAD NOT POSED A PROBLEM EXCEPT NOW THEY HAD TO BE GATHERED UP FROM WHERE THEY HAD LANDED AND POPPED,  STUCK IN TREES AND BUSHES. 

THE CANDYS WERE NOW TURNING INTO A STICKY MESS.  THEY TOO NEEDED TO BE GATHERED UP AND DISPOSED OF.  

HOPE CAP COMES HOME SOON.  WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN WITHOUT HIM.  I AM SURE HE WOULD BE BETTER ORGANIZED THAN I AM.  I AM JUST THE KEEPER OF THE ANIMALS IN THE ZOO.  

THE SHEEP WILL SOON BE DOWN TO WHAT WE CAN MANAGE.  NOT A FAN OF MUTTON BUT OPAL COULD MAKE BOOT SOLE TASTE GOOD. 

THE CHICKS WILL GROW FAST AND THE FARMERS MAY WANT THEM OR WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO TRADE EGGS AND MEAT FOR THINGS WE NEED.    WHO KNOWS,  THOSE IN THE CASTLE SEEM TO STAY IN HIDING WHILE THE STORM BLOWS.   

OH, WELL NOW TO JOIN IN THE CLEAN UP,  COME ON BEAU  INTO THE HARNESS YOU WILL BE PULLING THE CART WHILE THE GUYS LOAD IT WITH THE MESS TO BE BURIED. 

BEAU,  SEEMED EAGER POOR BOY.  BABY YOU WILL HAVE TO HELP LATER,  HE WILL TAKE THIS SHIFT BUT TOMMOROW I AM AFRAID IT WILL BE YOU.  BUT I PROMISE A GOOD BATH AND BRUSHING.   

BEAU HEARD THIS AND WAS EAGER TO DO HIS PART.   BABY UNDERSTOOD IT WAS WORK.  BUT BEAU IS STILL YOUNG ENOUGH NOT TO.  OR HAD FORGOTTEN THE CLEAN UP WHEN THE SNOW HAD STARTED TO MELT.  

SO OFF WE WENT TO HELP THE GUY WITH THE MESS.  

I WONDERED HOW LONG TILL THE NEXT STORM?????