Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ready for The Special Room (latest)   Oh the Absurdity!

Started 4/18/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 504619 views.
Randytb

May-4

OH CRAPON ACRACKER I am late and not even showered yet

Opel goina kill me lol

Just then a cold breeze passed over me and I shivered?

I turned at look towards Cloud City

What the **** ?

I feel a strange gut feeling something going on there

Something new can not put my finger on it but it is strange

Tuned my Amulet to Angel and asked her was everything okay??

SharpEye1

May-10

Hey, Cap!  I'm ok.  Although, I have had an odd sensation lately.  I don't know if it has something to do with the offers I've been getting for Scar because "the one" hasn't showed up yet, or if it's something else.  I can't quite figure it out, but my gut tells me something is in the air.

I did notice a newbie in town on my way to the office the other day.  Could that have anything to do with it?  Maybe we just sense their presence somehow?  But, if so, why would we?  What could that mean?  Do you think there's trouble afoot?  Should we try to make their acquaintance?  Welcome them and test the vibe we get?

Why don't you ask Miss Opel if she' s rented any rooms out lately and see what she knows.  That'll distract her from clobbering you for being late!  Lol

Randytb

May-13

Interesting and maybe that is the vibes we are picking up .... question is why?

Maybe they are just passing through but why stop here ?

Yeah do we try and meet or wait?

Maybe the person will seek  out a job at the  office seeing you have posted job opening  but if they are passing through?

I will ask Miss Opel if any one is looking for lodging and let you know in th mean time keep you eyes open and any changes let me know right away.

Salty gave me a lead on the maniac we are looking for so I will be checking that out soon.

By the way I would sugest you give Charlie a wide berth LOL she is on a tear about me giving Jacobs eldest the job but I told her I did not want to hear a worf he is hired and is going to stay maybe permanently LOL she went red blue black in tha face but her back is to bad so I called Doc Deadman to go see her

Gota scoot keep updated and  Melody sends her best

Cap out