Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Changes a foot download ?!?    Technical Issues

Started Nov-14 by TJ (StarBlazes); 3241 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-14

Did any one else get the “changes a foot” message interruption yesterday? I did the download successfully. Then continued to get this message several more times throughout the day, each time have to say yes twice to downloads the last time though it got stuck & is still stuck today? I am on an I pad & would greatly appreciate any help or hearing from anyone else experiencing this to share info with & know I’m not alone. I fear actually removing the game as I have heard on the type of device I use I could lose my game. Here is where my screen is currently sticking?

Astra355798

Nov-14

Hi 

I have the exact same thing happening today and it’s been several times today. 
i don’t know why and I’d really like it to stop. Let me know if you find out anything or get it to stop. 
thank you. 

TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-14

After many tries which included hard resetting my iPad, turning on/off the wifi, going into the game from the games page in Apple Store etc… I finally got back in for a brief time but then I continued to get this message again, hopefully they fix this soon cause it is very frustrating all I can say is don’t give up it seems to let you back in eventually so less fear we will end up losing our games I guess is something? 

Astra355798

Nov-14

Hi StarBlazes,

I’ve done the hard reset of my iPad and everything else I can think of. I really don’t want to delete and reinstall and lose a ton of progress. I hope this straightens out. When I get let back in it allows me to play for about 10 minutes or so and then I am interrupted again and told the game needs to restart . ‍??

Astra355798

Nov-15

Hi again, TJ

my game seems to be working again thank goodness! I hope it stays functioning properly. I hope yours is working as well. 
Astra 

Astra355798

Nov-15

Hi 

I spoke too soon. The game allowed me to play last night. Now it is back to the constant asking me to restart. Not fixed. Very frustrating. 

Di (amina046)

Nov-15

So sorry to hear of your problems! my 2 downloads went withoutt a hitch and fixed the cat statue.

Good luck my dear, Di

TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-15

So far so good Today game opened right up no asking to download & I haven’t seen any “changes afoot” messages & knocking on wood it’s been finally fixed. I hope you are experiencing the same. 

tbarre1

Nov-15

I was able to play for a longer period today but then the same old "changes afoot" popped up again. I'm afraid it's not fixed.

TJ (StarBlazes)

Nov-15

Yeah same I just got the message again now & it appears to be also freezing on the download again too I hope it’s not taking more space every time we do the same download can anyone confirm anything about that? I don’t know if it’s better to just close the game & wait till others say it’s actually fixed or if it’s safe to keep trying & undergoing several downloads each day?