Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Zoom Zone Errors in Northern Islands   Technical Issues

Started Nov-16 by Abel123; 467 views.
Abel123

Nov-16

I have several things I do to prevent boredom besides whatever challenge I'm working and right now I am going through HOS's one by one and collecting Zoom Zone items for later use.  Earlier I ended up with a blank item in the Event Inventory and was wondering how to get rid of it. A few days ago I got a small update and sure enough, the blank item was gone.  I figured EG finally caught the error and fixed it. However, in Northern Islands, Sacred Grove HOS, Alter Zoom Zone, the items requested are the same for Terror of the North and Wisdom of the South. It was not like this before the update as I was working in that area already. Putting the items in the Alter Zoom Zone doesn't work either as it takes  them, depletes the inventory, but doesn't complete the Zoom Zone.  Anyone else having this Issue and how does it get fixed?

AEGram

Nov-16

Abel, this is the first posting relative to this issue that I've read.

I've copied your post and sent it to the BF moderator to ask if she's encountered or heard of this. (I cannot get into my game to confirm if what you report is also happening in my game.)

AEGram

Nov-16

Abel123 said:

in Northern Islands, Sacred Grove HOS, Alter Zoom Zone, the items requested are the same for Terror of the North and Wisdom of the South. It was not like this before the update as I was working in that area already. Putting the items in the Alter Zoom Zone doesn't work either as it takes  them, depletes the inventory, but doesn't complete the Zoom Zone. 

I can't get in my game, but I did look at my HOS/ZZ spreadsheet. And, I'm confused by your post.

Altar Piece is a ZZ located at Northern Islands - Sacred Grove. The two items required to open that ZZ are Terror of the North and Wisdom of the North. So, if those are the requested items to open the ZZ in your game, that is correct. 

Are you saying that when you use a Terror of the North and a Wisdom of the North that you do not receive either Birch Bark or Rock Symbol from that ZZ? 

EDITED TO ADD: I was successful getting into my iPad game for about an hour before I got the message for the download again that wouldn't progress. That said, while in the game I used a Terror of the North and a Wisdom of the North to open the Altar Piece. I received a Birch Bark from that ZZ. 

• Edited November 16, 2023 10:41 pm  by  AEGram