Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Keeps wanting to download   Technical Issues

Started Nov-16 by tayjake; 3958 views.
tayjake

Nov-16

Anyone else having problems getting into game due to downloading it keeps on circling but nothing is downloading and I downloaded it the first time now every time I go into game it says to download I hit ok and all it does is keeps circling doing nothing so I can’t get into game

mdpetdoc

Nov-16

Please help us out by providing your operating system - windows, iOS, or Android.

Motom70

Nov-16

Yes.  I'm playing iOS on iPad.  Same exact problem.  I just wait until there's nothing there.  Sometimes it takes several minutes, sometimes it goes quickly.  I reached out to tech support, but haven't heard anything, but I'm sure it's on their end and they'l. have to figure it out.  In the meantime, I'm just gifting.

If it takes too long, my suggestion is to exit and then return later.  That usually gives you enough time to gift and to collect gifts from friends.  Not sure if PC users are having this issue.

tayjake

Nov-16

I’m on iOS iPad

tayjake

Nov-16

I’m on iPad and I did that I tried yesterday and gave til this morning same thing now I just did it and I got in but I’m sure it will continue when I exit out I will let you know if it does

MINNEMIE

Nov-16

i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR HELP, my name is Ursula playing as MINNEMIE

MINNEMIE

Nov-16

my operating system is windows

Motom70

Nov-16

It will update while you're playing, so that your game will be interrupted.  However, something new happened this morning.  The total progress showed 0 / 1 instead of the usual 1 / 2.  It said you need to download new content, but when I tried it, it said "Cannot connect to App Store".  Now it's back to 1 / 2, so something is definitely awry.   I also see that Windows is having the same issue, so it's BFG for sure.  Still waiting for tech support to get back to me.  We'll see...   

• Edited November 16, 2023 11:35 am  by  Motom70
Talendami

Nov-16

The same thing is happening to me. I play on a PC, windows. I play as Soaring Penguin. ID # 772520.

tayjake

Nov-16

It’s working so far