Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Computer add second user?   Technical Issues

Started Nov-24 by PenWeb; 380 views.
PenWeb

Nov-24

Years ago, on my old computer I was able to add a second and third User to be able to play 3 MC games on the one computer.  I cannot figure out how to do this on my new Windows 11 computer. 

Anyone able to help me with this?

Penny B.

In reply toRe: msg 1
mdpetdoc

Nov-24

The following is how to add users

Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft Support

How to switch users (accounts) in Windows - Microsoft Support

The problem will probably be that Windows 11 automatically makes all apps available to all users which may mean you can only get one ID, but you should be able to right click on the app and select a different user to see if you can get more than one game ID on a device. 

MC has changed the way game progress is saved and there is a good chance that the game is associated with your unique processor ID which means you can only have one ID per device. Good luck and let us know how it works out. 

PenWeb

Nov-25

mdpetdoc

Thank you so very much.  

At my age, 81, I am finding it difficult to process technical information which is different than what I already know, and searching can leave me confused and frustrated. It is going to take "forever" for me to learn how to navigate in  Windows 11.

Penny B.