Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cascade   Technical Issues

Started Nov-28 by marbur220; 798 views.
marbur220

Nov-28

Anyone else getting a screen from a cartoon character when you open MC that says:

TERMS OF SERVICE

CASCADE

YOU MUST ACCEPT TO CONTINUE 

Sadly I can’t figure out how to attach the screenshot.  We are at the end of the CC and I don’t want to lose all the work I’ve put in.

LvlSlgr

Nov-29

What platform do you play on? PC/laptop ... Android ... iOS???

If you have a screenshot, you should be able to paste it in your post.

• Edited November 29, 2023 12:02 am  by  LvlSlgr
marbur220

Nov-29

iOS - latest update - thanks…didn’t know I could cut n paste…Thanks!

Sun (sunriserain)

Nov-29

I received that too. I closed out twice, then decided to accept it. Played for awhile on iOS, didn’t seem to have any problems. 

sun

marbur220

Nov-29

Thank you, Sun!  Nice to know I’m not totally losing my mind - just misplace it once in a while.

I could be totally wrong because I know nothing about iOS, but I don't think you should have a screen pop up that requires you to play a game.  I hope someone sees this post and can give you good info.  But this would make me very wary if it appeared on my desktop.

In reply toRe: msg 6
AEGram

Nov-30

One of the admins on the BF moderator's fan forum site posted the following message:

! !   Attention  Ipad  & Android players     ! !
Tonight you received a photo in the game that tell you that you must accept to continue playing.  It is BIG FISH terms of use that you are accepting.  
To continue playing you need to accept the terms of use.
The two photos look like this:

She then copied two screen shots, one of which was the one added to marbur220's post.

In reply toRe: msg 7

I'm so glad you're on top of these things.  But what an odd way to deliver the Terms of Service renewal.  There really shouldn't be a game ad attached, really confuses things.

AEGram

Nov-30

whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54) said:

There really shouldn't be a game ad attached,

The ads in iPad/iOS games are accessed by going to the area where the diamonds and coins are available for purchase (the plus to the right of the coin/diamond bank that shows in the upper right corner).

The Cascade message was just a pop up that appeared when playing the game. In my case, I'd walked away from the game. When I tapped on the screen to wake it up, the message was there.