Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unknown “friend”   Friends

Started Nov-29 by monkeymomMC; 549 views.
monkeymomMC

Nov-29

(Deleted screenshot)

I had an unknown “friend” appear in my game this morning. At first I thought an existing friend changed their name.  But then I saw that the ID number was nowhere in my list of friends.  Maybe it’s one of those weird situations where a player’s game goes wacky, and their name and ID get changed or switched or something.  I have the same number of players that I had yesterday but I am missing one of my existing players (someone who hasn’t played in a while).  

Any thoughts?  Does anyone know this player?

— monkeymom

This is on an iPad.

WasCin

Nov-29

Hi monkeymom,

I remember seeing someone who referenced that name as one they had used before but using a different one now, but considering going back to ShetlandPonies...  I'm trying to recall where I saw the post here but I am drawing a blank right now.  I do think it was someone who had played before, maybe lost their game and was now playing with their new name.  I am sure someone will know who it is or will have seen the post as there was a response to it.  Have you had any new friends lately?  I think it may be an old friend but I can't say for sure.  I can say for sure that I did see that post today under another name.  Hope this helps some.  wink 

I just found it!! It is under "lost my progress - friends of Delisa" in this thread.  Hope you find out what you need!

Nov-28

Should have checked first, I do have Endor and Endor's C@ and they both have the fall rooms up, obviously was low on coffee when I was last there....not too observant

Also, Delisa, I invited your new ID to my game (Larian), also invited Haggis McBagPipe because how could I not invite someone with that name...

That makes me think I need to change my name to my old game name, never used it here, but now that I think of it.....pretty sure it won't fit though.

(Shetland Ponies of Doom)

• Edited November 29, 2023 8:26 pm  by  WasCin
In reply toRe: msg 2
monkeymomMC

Nov-29

Hi WasCin,
You’re right!  I found the post you referred to, and an existing friend (Larian) did change their name.  I guess I never updated my friends list with their original name and ID.  So I can rest easy now!  wink

Thanks for your help!

—monkeymom

WasCin

Nov-30

Anytime, happy I could be of help.  I happened to remember the unusual name because it reminded me of my late uncle, the horses and shetland pony he loved and shared with me when I was a girl.  A happy happy memory!!  blush

• Edited November 30, 2023 9:32 am  by  WasCin