Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring Event Friend for PC   Friends

Started 4/18/18 by TinyFaerie; 64185 views.
Witeaynjil

Apr-17

What is your game ID number? I would like to add you as a friend because I need more event friends also. Lost quite a few after the winter holiday event.

dustyretired

Apr-17

Hello Witeaynjil,

Would be glad to have you as a friend.

Events:        Old Dusty Road               Old Dusty Roads2   

I started a 3rd game when both my Old Dusty games crashed in Oct. I have only started adding friends to this game last week

Events and All Time Friends:      Sadie Gal  

You are welcome to add one or all.   Thank you and good luck.

EDITED:   Welcome to my new MC friends. Huge THANK YOU to my  all time friends. I couldn't have done this without the generous help from all of you!!!!  This is an amazing game and FRIENDS make it a spectacular game.

I think I have enough for now.  I feel bad if I get to many and can't gift everyone.  Again THANK YOU!!!!!

Witeaynjil

Apr-17

Thanks, I'll send you invite right away.

Posie (morningcrow)

Apr-19

Hi Dusty, I am hoping I might add your games as well? My event friends are also whittling down and would love to get some more. If anyone wants to add me, I am Poz or Posie at 705390.

dustyretired

Apr-19

Hello Posie,

Yes you may add my games.  There are many friends showing red for a long time.  Some are waiting on an event and/or had game crashes but not sure about all of them.  Good luck.

THEdella

Apr-20

I hope you don't mind, I saw your post and sent you an invite, I play as Della

Posie (morningcrow)

Apr-20

Happy to have you in my family of friends, Della!

THEdella

Apr-26

Glad to welcome you aboard my friendship! See ya around the castle!

In reply toRe: msg 106
THEdella

Apr-28

To all the friends that replied, I now have 157  friends.  Not all are active, but I do send gifts to all that do reply.  I have not deleted any of you!.  I know that this game has many quirks, so I just roll along!  Please continue as you have in the past.  When you gift, I will gift back!

WYOMARE

May-6

Hi  THE della     Has spring event started yet ?    MARE OF WYO