Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring Event Friend for PC   Friends

Started 4/18/18 by TinyFaerie; 69925 views.
In reply toRe: msg 114
Robert (amf368)

Jun-27

There is an update for the spring event. It should start soon. If anyone needs another room to play, I have two pc games, my primary game and my mothers old game that i am liquidating (will take at least another six months). My primary game is Robert:6-27(date changes nightly) ID#689618, and it does have a with list. My other PC game Robert2:friend689618/6-27(date changes nightly) ID#689507. Can still be friended if you need another room to play. There is no wish list for this game, i will accept all friend requests for both games.

ShaSha (Myhashen)

Jun-28

Can use some event friends or full time friends.  Always try to send gifts to any who have sent a gift to me.  I play as ShaSha and my latest ID (my 4th since starting this game years ago) is XXXXXX.  Thanks to all who invited me to be a friend, but I now have as many as I can re-gift adequately, so I've removed my ID.  Thanks again.  See you in the Castle.    

Robert (amf368)

Jun-29

I accept all friends, if anyone wants to delete me after the event, I am fine with it, Robert29689507) does not have a wish list because I am manually merging it with Robert (689618). Spring event room six is open on both though.

jbbp

Jun-29

Thank you for info on spring event. I have you as a friend on both my Jasmin and JBP games. I play more on the Jasmin game on my new computer 

jbbp

Jun-29

I will happily put you down as a friend, I play full time. I send gifts in order of names starting with A .

jbbp

Jun-29

Spring room 6 hasn't opened on my Jasmin game .

jbbp

Jun-29

How do I get my update to spring event JBP has it but not Jasmin game

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jun-29

Sending an invitation!

Shylo

Robert (amf368)

Jun-29

I see your Jasmin game is updated, spring room six is open.

jbbp

Jun-30

Yes I ended up uninstall and reinstall and it worked.