Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 320911 views.
Gadget23Mom

May-31

I am new as well, and will be adding you to my friends list  My ID is 868463.

Gadget23Mom

May-31

Hi there,

I just bought a new PC, however just a heads up.  If you have a flash drive , find your MC folder and back the entire folder up.  Then transfer it to the new PC.  I wished I had.  Big Fish games was able to restore my game, but I lost everyone in my friends list.  I have to laugh because I've been thru this scenario before.  My game ID looks like I'm a newbie, but I'm at level 98, and have played the game since it's inception many moons ago.  If you wish, you can friend me.  User ID is 868462

Gadget23Mom

May-31

Hey girlfriend, 

Do you remember me?  I sure wish you would add me to your game.  I miss a lot of my old friends, and I believe that you were one of them.  My user ID is 868463.  Same game , newer ID, computer crashed.

Gadget23Mom

May-31

Lizzie, I'm not sure you will remember me, but add me to your list of friends.  I'm now 868463.  Yep, my computer also crashed.  I have my old game, but the friends list went bye bye.  Feel free to add me.

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-31

Hi!  You bet I remember you!  I was very pleased this morning (remember I live in Australia) when I logged in to find a request for friendship from you.  Accepted immediately.  WELCOME BACK!!

Will send invites from my games (DotJ; Ree; DJ1; Kelli Jo) as soon as I can.  Have medical appointments I have to go to for the next couple of hours so will not be going into my games until I return. 

Have fun in the castle.  BTW:  I have plenty of the Spring Event items so if you need them just put them on your wish list.

Take care and stay safe.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

LizzieK2

Jun-1

I will be happy to add you. heartbeat

Gadget23Mom

Jun-1

Hurray Dot,

Little by little I'm finding some of my old friends and you bet they will be entered in my list.  I wish I could grab them all.  I found this forum by going back to the old Big Fish forum (where no one goes anymore it seems) so I could find some user ID's and I stumbled across the conversation about this forum and voila'.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jun-1

Lovely to hear from you.  I wish you luck in finding your old friends - many of us are here on this forum.  Try the thread "Master Name Listing - PC" in the Player Lists folder.  It has some of the players old BigFish Forum names.  Some players had to change their name/s to be part of this forum (usually the old name was taken).  I had to add a "1" to my name because I "stuffed up" my first attempt to log into this forum.  You can only use a forum name once as the computer won't recognise it if you attempt another try with the same name.    

Big Fish changed the old forum into a 'read only' format so we could no longer post in it.  It had to do with the program they were using for the forums- needed to be upgraded (program rewrite).  The only way they could save the information that was already there was to change the format.  Jennifer started this forum for us and a lot of players moved here.  Some players have moved to other forums and/ or Facebook.  We have settled into Delphi and I thank Jennifer for all her hard work in maintaining the forum.  It can be confusing when you first join but like the old forum, there are many players to answer any questions you may have. 

Enjoy the forum & the castle.  It really is lovely to see you back again.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia 

THEdella

Jun-2

How is it that you show up as at Level 98 when most us are only able to get to Level 97?