Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 320923 views.

Found this in the forum:

Mar-6

Sometime back....it's been at least a year or more.....there was a glitch with the downloading of an update. Some players now have a different "experience point" stopping place in the game. And, from reading various posts, there are about 3 different numbers.

MOST of us are currently sitting at 7679/7760 into Level 97.

I don't know the numbers for the other two, but the one with the biggest difference is definitely into Level 98 on iPad. (She's also one of the admin on the MC Facebook Closed Group site, but she has no association with being an admin to the game itself.)

Regardless of the level players are showing......all of us are waiting at the exact same point in the game's progress.....We're ALL waiting on the Ruler of Island's 10th task to be delivered so "The adventure will continue in a future update"

Honeyphan

Jun-3

Hello- thanks for your great advice! :) I definitely need to do that.

I sent you an invite if you're still in need of friends. I go by Honey there.

Happy hunting!

Gadget23Mom

Jun-7

Hello,

Please do not worry about my level (98).  I was playing the game long before most of you, but before I learned of the game being on Big Fish games I had been playing on another platform.  My game was integrated with BF games, and for whatever reason it moved me up a level.

Susanna502MC

Jun-7

Well, got a little delay. I placed an order for a pc, monitor and new wireless keyboard. Unfortunately, the pc drive is out of stock. (I'm sure it was in stock when I placed the order.) They said they hope to have it by 6/12. I will wait til then. If it still isn't here, I'll cancel the order and start again. That's life at the moment.

Susanna502MC

Jun-9

Well, it looks like I hooked everything up ok. Just need to finish the setup and download MC.

Susanna502MC

Jun-9

My Ginger Sue game is transferred. I followed Dhyani's excellent instructions under Tech Issues and didn't even have to change my ID. Same level, all friends and inventory. Now I need to see how long it will take me to set up the Navy Blue game.

Susie

Amardella

Jun-18

I'm new to these forums, but been with BFG forever.  Lost my Midnight Castle game long ago and didn't have time to start another.  Until now.  I'm retired (yay) and have all the time I want to game.  That might be a dangerous thing.  :)

Anywho, I need friends.  I'm only starting, so I don't understand all the lingo, but I'm level 15 and still trying to get memories for the vial.

871533.  That's my number.  My name here isn't the same as my BFG handle.  For some reason it wouldn't let me enter lil_chickadee.  That's my in-game name, too.  Hello all you old friends from BFG.  So far I'm having a blast and look forward to becoming part of this little niche community.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Short1Lisa

Jun-19

I started playing again after taking a few years off.  I started all over so I nee friends.  My ID is 863263 if anybody would like to add me.

Thank you.

Bingo (manybears)

Jun-19

Welcome to retirement.  I'll send you an invite.  I also left for a while a couple of years ago, but I'm hanging in there and will be around for any and all events.

Bingo

Bingo (manybears)

Jun-19

Hi Lisa......look for my invite.  I think our groups are getting smaller and smaller, so every friend counts!!

Bingo