Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 479226 views.
PattiS16

Mar-2

Thanks!  I do look for event friends but I send gifts all year long.  I appreciate the info.

AceCB

Mar-2

Hi Patti.

I sent you a friend invite.  I play as Acetoo.

AceCB

Mar-2

I sent you an invite.  I play as Acetoo.

WYOMARE

Mar-2

HI,  PENWEB !     I JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE NOT LONG AGO AND COULD USE A FEW MORE FRIENDS. I PLAY AS MARE OF WYO.  WANT TO BE GAME FRIENDS?

PenWeb

Mar-3

Hi, Wyomare!  As a member of the Consortium, I welcome you! 

I have 4 games I can offer:

Nell - 620597

Nell2 - 625622

OneCent - 685197

GMA - 711531

The Consortium helps everyone who needs items for the Special Events. You are just in time to get ready for the Spring Event coming sometime soon. If you don't know about the Consortium, go to the left of your screen and go to the folder, The Consortium, for explanation.

Send me an invite!

See you in the Castle!

PenWeb

Msg 9.1474 deleted
WYOMARE

Mar-6

THANK YOU FOR THE FRIEND CODES !!

JustJupiter

Mar-7

Hi Wyomare! I am also seeking friends as I have a new PC  code 893658. Please send me an invite! Cheers, Jupiter

Shylo (shylo2425)

Mar-8

Hi JustJupiter,

I'm on break right now, but I would like to add you as a friend. I'll return shortly, but I did send you an invite which I hope you will accept.

Greetings!

Shylo

JustJupiter

Mar-8

Many thanks, Shylo, and others who have sent me friend requests!  Happy to be back playing MC after enforced break waiting for my PC issues to be sorted out. Cheers Jupiter