Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 556047 views.
LvlSlgr

3/11/21

Hi Christa,

By the way you added "Hufflepuff" after game ID, I was expecting that to be your game name. However, the game name attached to ID 882190 is "longing for s..." That's all I can see of the name. I'm assuming the word starting with "s" is possibly "Spring". Aren't we all longing for Spring ... unless you're in the Southern hemisphere. 

Please let me know if that's you and I'll send you an invitation. Thanks.

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom)

3/11/21

Sent you an invite, welcome back to my game.

Tammy27 or T27

Erin7770

3/13/21

Hi there. You were a friend in my last game, and my computer died. Have to start over, but I can't find you with the search. My name is Erin.  899976

Msg 9.1484 deleted
SharpEye1

3/13/21

Hi there!  I wondered what had happened to you.  I will invite you back to my game with your new ID.  Thanks for letting us know. heart_eyes

Also, your original card (Hufflepuff, starting with a 710 ID, Level 100) still shows green in my game.  Am I to delete that one or is it still active? 

• Edited March 13, 2021 12:10 pm  by  SharpEye1
Energyworker

3/13/21

I sent you an invite just now. I play as Bellringer.

Bingo (manybears)

3/13/21

I'll send you an invite....Bingo

WYOMARE

3/14/21

Hi Christa Sorry you lost all your friends. I am sending you an invite,  I play as Mare of  Wyoming  [WYOMARE]  98299

Azurina

3/21/21

hello all,

i am a newbie to this game and looking to get some more friends...permanent or event...

i am trying to grow my stocks and learn the game as quickly as possible, but of course..it takes time! hahaha

things will get easier as i collect more goodies and i hope to be a 'real player' in the coming months...years...??? :)

thanks Azurina ******

PS I have removed my ID because I now have 100 friends and can't justify taking in more when I know I will probably struggle to ever gift them. I will add back in if any of them drop me or cease to play in the future. Thank you to all who have friended me so far.

• Edited April 19, 2021 11:30 pm  by  Azurina
LvlSlgr

3/21/21

Hello Azurina. I just sent you an invitation. Good luck with the game!