Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 477956 views.
Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-28

I have a tech that I’m working with to try to get the game working okay. I will try to uninstall and reinstall once again.  It can’t hurt.  Thanks!

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-28

Here is another try.

Attachments
Azurina

Mar-28

thank you, feel free to add me, though 200 must be daunting! My friends are beginning to add up and i too find it difficult to get around in one day to gift returns, but i just write it down and hopefully fulfill the needs unless they ask for something i either don't have or have too few of.

This spring event is tiresome! my eyes are falling apart from the strain....think i need to pace myself...can't believe some have already finished the 30 tasks!

I am working through the HOS over and over again trying to build up stock, but when you are levelling, it does chew into it and holds you up anyway.

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Wow!  Gorgeous!  It looks like an oil painting?!

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Just a thought for your consideration.  Since there are 5 spring rooms, and you want to build up your coins and inventory, you may want to focus your visits to your friends who have the spring room with the 3 HOS available.  As you play those HOS's, the coin value goes up, until it eventually reaches 250 coins for each HOS.  This is when you have to find 22/22 items in the HOS versus 6/6 at first, then 12/12, then 18/18, and finally 22/22.  So, once you're there, doing all 3 HOS's in one friend's room will net you 750 coins (plus all the inventory items you're getting).  Now you see the value in more friends versus less friends.  Then, if you have extra time somehow, you could do some friends new Spring room 5 to get the eggs you'd need for the new pets, if you're inclined to want to craft them.  Personally, I have crafted every pet that's come out, that was available to me.  LOL

Also, I'm happy to gift you whatever you need, and do not feel pressed to gift back for a while as I don't REALLY need anything.  I just keep alternating items and keeping a list up for friends working on achievements.  You may notice I always have a different egg on my list.  I use them to gift to the Consortium so they can re-gift them to players needing them.  I also use them to gift to my new friends (like you) who are in need of just about everything (like stamps, airship items, pet food, and inventory items used for crafting other items, etc).

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-28

Thank you. Don't know why it turned with the attachment.  Thank it. It worked uninstalling and installing.

Azurina

Mar-28

i have about 70 friends atm and may sit with 100 for a while until i get more comfortable with the game and figure the politics(?) of it. :)

given i am doing everything i can at once, the 22 item HOS are coming quickly, so i see what you mean by the number in one private room and i notice some people have not changed to a spring room at all.

i don't mind if i am a little slow on the growth, this is my first event, which came after i had only been playing for about  4 days, so i don't expect to finish or get too far ahead, but it has really helped my get more of everything! :)

thanks for the advice, i will try to look for the 3 HOS rooms, but i tend to just rush around like a headless chook! hahaha

SharpEye1

Mar-28

Oh, I'm so glad that worked for you!  The pic went upright and it was big and beautiful when I clicked on the link under the pic. heart_eyes

SharpEye1

Mar-28

No worries.  Just play and enjoy the ride.  Feel free to ask whatever you want, there are many other long time players like me that are happy to answer any and all questions, offer guidance, etc.  We're one big mostly happy family here and we love adding folks! heart_eyes

Billye (BillyeLH)

Mar-29

I'm glad!  He was a special boy and died way too young!