Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 445397 views.
Cyberfox277

Apr-15

I'm sorry friends, but I haven't been able to play for the last couple of days, the game either stops at 99% or freezes right in the beginning, when we get that please wait. I suppose it's a server thing, but don't gift me anything for now, my gift list is big enough as it is confused I'll keep trying winkrelaxed

Msg 9.1542 deleted
SharpEye1

Apr-16

I have a player in my game now that I did not invite, nor do I recognize.  Socorro, blank avatar, level 12, PC ID ending in 466.  If anyone knows who this is, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm deleting them out of a preponderance of caution!

katiek2

Apr-17

That happened to me last week, too.  I think one of them was FluffyBee, with a different name, and I added her back.  The other one I deleted and never heard from again.  How on earth are these names being added to our friendslist without us inviting them???

NRChi

Apr-25

Hi everybody

Due to errors at my BF gamemanager I have not been able to update my pc game untill recent help from the BF helpdesk 4 days ago.
But now I'm finally in the Spring Event 2021 and the Castle Challenge.
I could really do with a couple new friends who, like me, also like to play especially during events and castle challenges, so feel free to add me:

my ID is 786134 and I'm currently at level 80
NRChi Dutchy81

LvlSlgr

Apr-25

I just sent you an invitation. I play everyday and gift friends all three periods.

Invite sent. Glad you got your game sorted.

eliagain

Apr-28

Hi everyone,

I recently lost my game but today it was restored. Except for my friends, that is! As I had not kept a list, please add me back if you want.

Game name: lila 

Old code: 1334 

New code: 904017

Platform: PC

Old and new friends are welcome! Thanks!

LvlSlgr

Apr-28

I just sent you a new invitation. We've been friends for a long time.

Cyberfox277

May-4

I have so many great MC friends  heart_eyes  I've had internet problems and I had to change my internet service provider, but only one gave up on me. I'll return the gifts ASAP, thank you so much  kissing_heart