Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 515839 views.
Robert (amf368)

May-20

will send invite from Robert and Robert1- on break till June but will send ice breath gift when invite accepted. I have plenty to spare. 

LvlSlgr

May-20

Hello Tanee, I just sent you an invitation. Good luck with the game.

Dawnsdream48

May-21

I too, lost all my friends when my computer crashed. No, silly me, I didn't write my friends down.

My friend code is 878952. I could really use some new friends. I gift as often as the game will let me.

I'm at level 106, waiting for an update, but I still play every day.

libnbil

May-21

I am inviting you to my friends. Thanks for your interest. We share the same loss. I would love to have kept my ID it was one of the early ones. I am playing every day and have for 8 years plus. I forgot which level I am on, but it's up there. I'm working onthe latest path of Titan town.

Dawnsdream48

May-21

Thanks for replying. When I get your invitation I'll accept it. I looked and I don't think I got it yet. When I lost my game I emailed support and got my level back. I was at Level 87 at the time and had my friend number. I lost everything too, but they were kind enough to give me my level back. I have no idea how long I've been playing, but it's been a while. Now because of my level, I have to wait for them to update the game. I'm still going to play to get the coming, crystals and of course give gifts.

Ashley2032

May-21

Hello Dawnsdream, libnbil, et al,

I'm open to adding new friends but I'm unable to add unless I have the friend code.  I'm not sure if others have the same problem but when I 1st started playing (2014) I was able to just type in the friend's name and it would allow me to add but not anymore.  This has been the worst year in game play I have had.  I'm still encountering problems with the spring event and have been e-mailing MC/elephant games since March and as of today, I'm still having problems.  I currently have 5 games running and will add anyone that wishes to add me as a friend.  If you don't want to add your friend code here then pls PM me.  I have quite a few inactive friends but all of my games have over 100 friends and I gift daily (usually up to 15 friends).

Have an awesome weekend.

Ashley

KateAd

May-21

Hi NRCHi and everyone

I have sent you (nrchi) an invitation. I have lost all my friends because I've bought a new computer. I do have my old ID back which is 645882, my game name is Kate A and I am at level 106. Please if possible add me.

Thank you Kate

NRChi

May-21

Hi KateAd, 

Good to know, I'll make sure to log in my game tomorrow to accept your friend request. Haven't been in the game since spring event ended; I'm an event and castle challenge player, so I can be rather absent in between those, just so you know

Have a nice weekend ‍??

NRChi

Ashley2032

May-21

Hi KateAd,

Congrats on getting your old game back on a new computer.  I have been trying since 2015 to get my old user ID's back and they (MC) always gives me a brand new number.  Very frustrating as I have been playing since 2014 and one year later I had to get a new computer and they wouldn't give me my previous number.  This year, I struggled with the spring event and I'm still waiting for results.  I went through my accomplishments today and they have reset half of them, some all the way back to 0.  

Have a great weekend.

Ashley

KateAd

May-21

Hi NRChi

thanks for accepting, doesn't worry me if you're absent so it's all good. I will have a great weekend and I hope you do too