Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 508086 views.
GaviTn

May-26

please datsalotta, you are going to have to invite me as I can't find an ID# for you,  We have played together for a long time,

Gina (Gimali)

May-26

I also had this player ... Bridge418 level 7...  show up today in one of my games. I don't seem to be missing anyone on my list.

SHANERUSTON

May-29

Hi, I'll add you to my 'Friends' list Dawn. I'm also on Level 106 but, I'm not too confident about an update being available anytime soon, they've got your money so why bother! As you may deduce, I'm a bit of a cynic.

Dawnsdream48

May-29

Thanks for the add. If they don't update no biggie.  I'll hang around for a while. Someone said they update every --- months, but I don't remember how many months it was. No, they haven't got any of my money, only my time. I got the game free on Big Fish.

LvlSlgr

May-29

Dawnsdream48 said:

Someone said they update every --- months, but I don't remember how many months it was.

It's usually every 3 or 4 months, but don't hold your breath. In the past there have been longer periods. This is one reason we stress to new players that this game should be played like a marathon - not a sprint. You just have to be patient and do the rounds, do the rounds. I know that's not easy to do but it works. Good luck!

Merry1043

May-29

1. I have you as a friend but you do not show up when I want to give you a gift. I play as Alice 10 Do you have any idea why I cannot gift you.
SHANERUSTON

May-30

Many, many thanks for that priceless advice.

SHANERUSTON

May-30

Hope to see you on-line.

SHANERUSTON

May-30

Just been playing & I have a friend, Marie 2long4update - I.D. 728120. I can no longer select this friend to send things to. I deleted then, restored to no avail. Can you help?