Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 509084 views.

If your friend's card has no arrow on it then it means they don't have a wish list at this time. Could be they're taking a break (for this friend the message after her name could be a hint ), or they don't need anything right now.

SHANERUSTON

May-31

Thank you, I'll bear that in mind with any future postings.

tbarre1

May-31

Hello All:

I'm returning to the game after a long absence, have restarted the game from the beginning, and am rebuilding (or more accurately, refreshing) my friend list. I'm now playing as Bridge418 and my ID is 693099. Thanks for considering an invitation.

Cheers,

Todd

LvlSlgr

May-31

Hi Todd, I'll send you an invitation when I'm back in the game a little later tonight.

So you're the one who just showed up in my game. I didn't recognize the game name so I deleted you, but now I know why you just showed up it's because we were friends before. So I'll invite you when I go into the game in the morning. Welcome back!!

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

I went through my friends and found the player..............Bridge418  Level 7 id#***099.  I didn't invite this player so they were put in my deleted file. Anyone know this player?????

Well the mystery has been solved..................This is a former friend who is returning after a long absence. Is now using a new game name so that's why I didn't recognize it.

Honeyphan

Jun-1

Hi Todd - welcome back to the game! :)

Will send you an invite when I open in a bit.

I play as Honey.

Mara1022

Jun-5

Hey all!!!

I'm not a patient person, so I'm slammin' the game right now, lol.  I gift every day and try to do it more than once each day, but it's fairly random.  I wish I had the patience, and the physical means to keep lists, but my workspace is extremely limited.  I started a second game but it's moving along pretty slowly.  I would very much like more friends on either or both of my games.  Gifting will be slow on the newer one though.  My IDs are:

Mara  -  858255

Mara-NeedsHelp  -  900991    (I'll be changing this name very soon, to Mara22)

Thanks all, for the friendly help!!!