Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 547840 views.
BreezyB1560

Jul-1

HI all,

I got a request from ID #813853 Pique today.  I accepted as I'm guessing it's someone's additional account.  Does anyone know who this belongs to?

I've also sent out several invites to people at the end of this list as a lot of my friends are on extended breaks.  If you've gotten a friend request from Breezy, that's me.  If you're no longer looking for more friends, feel free to decline the invitation.  I do gift daily, although at the moment I'm not able to gift any AirShip items thanks to the last CC angry

Breezy

datsalotta

Jul-1

I know that feeling Breezy. Besides doing the Private Rooms, I've made it a habit to do a few things around the Castle first (before gifting) - fortune wheel, part of a DQ, check Trina's PayTable etc. This gives a little more time for all the friends to appear. Also if Please Wait happens when I am gifting friends, then at least I have a few things done first.

See you 'round the Castle.

P.S. We've had a lasting Heat Wave in B. C. Record temps, no wind (unusual for coastal areas), on the news reports of pets and seniors deaths. Just today more normal temps for summer but wondering if this is becoming a new normal what with climate change....

Take Care

datsalotta

J017

Jul-5

Hi,

I'm Jac ID 763129 in need of friends. I'm only at level 47 but I still gift when possible.

Thanks, 

Jac

LvlSlgr

Jul-5

J017, I will send you an invitation next time I'm in the game.

Susanna502MC

Jul-5

When I don't have all of my friends, I click on the magnifying glass next to the search box. Usually the rest come right up. I don't have as many as you, so you might need to click a couple of times. Easier than closing/re-opening.

Susanna502MC

Jul-5

I'll send you an invite next time I'm on.

Susanna / Ginger Sue

BreezyB1560

Jul-6

Thank you, I will definitely try that relaxed

oiuoiu321

Jul-6

I sent you an invitation