Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 548411 views.
THEdella

Jul-9

Would be happy to add you as an everyday friend.  I play as Della

Dru411

Jul-11

Hi Breezy, 

Where do find a list of people needing friends? I play on PC. I tried going through the FAQs but it's all a bit confusing. Thanks!

I think I can help. On the left side of the screen there is a folder titled Friends. It is divided into 3 categories for each device the game is played on. Click on the PC Friends. There you'll find others looking for friends or you can post your own game id and let people know you're looking for friends. Good luck!!

You're welcome, happy to help!!

jbbp

Jul-12

I gift each day if I have what friends want, I do it in alphabetical order

BreezyB1560

Jul-13

I'm happy to see that Tammy was able to help you.  You should also check out the Complete Index - Tips, Tricks and Guides. It's an amazing reference. It's still at the top of my bookmarks. 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1864/1

Breezy

Dru411

Jul-13

Wow! A lot of work went into those pages. Thank you! It's very helpful.

laurelleaf

Jul-22

Hi Pat!.  I believe we were long time friends in the past and somehow you disappeared from my friends list.  I still log in everyday even if only to gift. My friends list is small and I find I'm only gifting about 9 people daily, I could use a few more friends. My ID is 627880.

LvlSlgr

Jul-22

laurelleaf, I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in MC.