Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 550805 views.

You're welcome, happy to help!!

jbbp

Jul-12

I gift each day if I have what friends want, I do it in alphabetical order

BreezyB1560

Jul-13

I'm happy to see that Tammy was able to help you.  You should also check out the Complete Index - Tips, Tricks and Guides. It's an amazing reference. It's still at the top of my bookmarks. 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1864/1

Breezy

Dru411

Jul-13

Wow! A lot of work went into those pages. Thank you! It's very helpful.

laurelleaf

Jul-22

Hi Pat!.  I believe we were long time friends in the past and somehow you disappeared from my friends list.  I still log in everyday even if only to gift. My friends list is small and I find I'm only gifting about 9 people daily, I could use a few more friends. My ID is 627880.

LvlSlgr

Jul-22

laurelleaf, I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in MC.

Nice to see you back smile.  I will definitely add you to my friend's list.  I do gift everyday (sometimes 2x) and it seems most of my friends are doing events so could use another gifter.  Looking forward to seeing you in the Castle ok_hand

Pathibiscus

BTW I lost quite a few friends when my computer was fried a couple of years ago and managed to get most back so it's good to see some "oldtimers" again!

Pat

laurelleaf

Jul-27

I knew something happened but didn't know how to contact you to figure it out.  I was so happy to see your post!.  Glad to know you are still with us.

Laura