Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 550811 views.
laurelleaf

Jul-27

I knew something happened but didn't know how to contact you to figure it out.  I was so happy to see your post!.  Glad to know you are still with us.

Laura

Robert (amf368)

Sep-1

I will be taking down my wish lists till Monday. I have two PC games Robert and Robert2. It has been crazy prepping, they are finally installing my new kitchen on Thursday. It will take me till at least Saturday to put the place back together.

The Countertop install got delayed and was just done on Friday September 10th. The Kitchen is almost  done. I got a windows update that is taking time to fix with everything else. I can play but barely. I am used to having to fix things after Windows update, just not enough time to fix with doing kitchen too. will have with list down Probably till the weekend.

katiek2

Sep-2

How exciting - a new kitchen!  Congrats...

katiek2

RBL37

Sep-3

Hi Robert! I saw your note to see the delphi forum so I thought I'd check it out - mainly to make sure that you were OK. With everything going on right now you just never know! While I'm sure it was stressful getting your kitchen installed, hopefully you are just as relieved when it is over! Thank you so so SO very much for all of the help you have given me - I try to give back the best I can each and every time. Starting over has been daunting and I hope I never EVER have to do it  again!!! I truly forgot how expensive it was just to open zoom zones (and I'm only in the mid-40s levels)!! So just please know whether it's a white stamp (which I went through a TON of those progressing from 44-46 LOL) or a much needed Spring Wreath, I owe you BIG time. I'd hope that 1 day I could do something equivalent to returning the favor. But really, your generosity is not lost on me and to say I'm appreciative is an understatement. I'll see you when you get back! Enjoy your new kitchen!! Louise :~))

Nanakool

Sep-8

If you play on PC .  I play 6 games

*Onion  911217  *Cabbage  911219  *Leek  911222  desktop

*Carrot2  885228  *Bean  885226  *Sprout  885229  laptop

I had a PC desktop breakdown and lost my games a few weeks ago.

New and old friends welcome

Best wishes Ann

Wondering where you went to.........will send invites when I open my game later

Tammy27

Question.....is your *Parsnip 8***13 game still active?

Nanakool

Sep-8

The only games I have access to at the moment are posted on here..

3 on my desktop and 3 on my lappy Tammy. 

I'll let you know if anything changes

thanks Ann

Thanks for letting me know!!