Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 571945 views.
LvlSlgr

Sep-9

LuckyOpal, I just sent you an invitation.

Hello friend, will send you an invite when I go into the game. 

Tammy27

Susanna502MC

Sep-12

I have been only playing one game for a while (Ginger Sue). I'm feeling less overwhelmed (lesswhelmed?) so I have reopened my wish list on my Navy Blue game. Thank you to my friends who noticed right away and have already sent me gifts. Now I have to remember how to go from one game to the other without getting confused. I'm keeping my friends list small for now. Will let you know if I decide to add more.

dollymix16

Sep-13

Hi,

I play as dollymix. Have sent you an invite.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-13

Sending invites as I wondered what happened to Cabbage

Shylo

RBL37

Sep-15

Hi Ann- I am so sorry to hear you lost your games!! It is a painful position to be in!! I wish I could help... unfortunately I am on an Android device! But Thank You so much for the offer~ Take care, L

Msg 9.1676 deleted
dollymix16

Sep-24

Hi,

I play as dollymix16 and will send you an invite

Robert (amf368)

Oct-7

Robert/689618 has crashed and is back a level one. Robert2 is still alive but could crash anytime i visit it.  I  had taken down my wishlist and stopped visiting the social page, only on both games and was only doing the CC and it still crashed.

update: If I spend to much time in the game, even if i avoid the social page it still throws me out of the game. going to the social page just makes it  faster.

I restated robert and made it to level five and it trough me out of  the game and reset to level one again. I am going to try leveling up robert again and see how long I can play. I made it to level five again before it crashed and started me back at level one.

Robert2 is still intact, but I only go in for a few minutes at a time on it to prevent  crashing. No wishlist or gifting till problem fixed.

I have two Kindle fire and one strait android games that are not  affected by the PC glitch. Fred, CutiePie and Wendy, 

I sent  a ticket to BF, how do I send one to Elephant Games.

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-7

So sorry Robert, if you need additional inventory pls let me know.  So unfair