Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 593520 views.
Robert (amf368)

Oct-7

Robert/689618 has crashed and is back a level one. Robert2 is still alive but could crash anytime i visit it.  I  had taken down my wishlist and stopped visiting the social page, only on both games and was only doing the CC and it still crashed.

update: If I spend to much time in the game, even if i avoid the social page it still throws me out of the game. going to the social page just makes it  faster.

I restated robert and made it to level five and it trough me out of  the game and reset to level one again. I am going to try leveling up robert again and see how long I can play. I made it to level five again before it crashed and started me back at level one.

Robert2 is still intact, but I only go in for a few minutes at a time on it to prevent  crashing. No wishlist or gifting till problem fixed.

I have two Kindle fire and one strait android games that are not  affected by the PC glitch. Fred, CutiePie and Wendy, 

I sent  a ticket to BF, how do I send one to Elephant Games.

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-7

So sorry Robert, if you need additional inventory pls let me know.  So unfair

Oh boy, I'm so sorry.

I was last in my game 3 days ago and I know that I had at least 1 missing friend (was unable to check to see who it was because my game would close out when I went to my friends page) so now I'm wondering how many more are lost.  

I sure hope the devs can fix this somehow.

WYOMARE

Oct-8

I have lost ALL my progress yesterday, was on level 109   14 million coins  years of invested time..... did this happen to anyone else or am I the only unlucky one ? This is MARE OF WYO   98299     What do I do about this??   I am sooo bummed!?!

I'm so sorry you lost your game, unfortunately you're not the only one. There have been many issues with this most recent update. I was having problems gifting friends the night of and the morning after the update. I then started reading about people losing their games so I haven't opened my game since. 

Elephant Games is aware of these problems and are working on a fix. You'll find the discussions here:

updates (delphiforums.com) starting with msg 24

New Update on 10/4 (delphiforums.com)

kthreads

Oct-8

Hi Robert.

I have no PC games. I am unable to open Janet or Isadora. It gets to 98% downloaded, then shuts down and gives me the Big Fish "play again/ad" page. I wrote to Elephant Games and was told they are working on the problem.

I do have my Android games, so jdmrgn / jd2 / janni are still working. 

Janet 

Robert (amf368)

Oct-8

I have what's left of two PC games, Robert and Robert2. Robert crashed and reset to level one. Robert2 still is intact, but I only go in for a few minutes. When things start slowing down I exit  before it can crash. I will not visit the social page on Robert2 till the glitch is fixed.

Ok, I just put in a trouble ticket with Big Fish.  My game is intact, but wonky with closing every time I visit the social page....so haven't touched at all today (Friday)....heck, now it is Saturday!

Will report back when I get a live person helping from BF.

Suenamie5

Oct-9

I really hope that you and everyone having game glitches will get it fixed quickly!!  Since 2014 I have lost games 3 separate times and I always got everything back (from 2 weeks to a month) except my friends. 

Sending good vibes and prayers to you and the others who had it happen heart_eyes

Sue N 

Hi Sue did you get your Achievements and Private Rooms back as well? BF are telling me it's not possible.