Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 597161 views.
Suenamie5

Oct-11

At first my game was wiped out back to level one with nothing.  Then I started writing emails to both BigFish and Elephant Games.  BF kept saying for me to send screenshots which I didn’t have.  Once I got Elephant Games involved they were able to give me back everything except my friends.  I sent them my friend codes and a description of the levels my games were at.  I got my achievements, my inventory, my avatars etc.

Prayers and fingers crossed for any that are dealing with this mess!

LvlSlgr

Oct-12

Wow! I'm impressed. Especially with the Achievements.

Suenamie5

Oct-12

I hope everyone gets theirs back!!

sylviaholt31

Oct-13

Thanks for letting us know, both of your games [PC] are on my friends list. This is where they will stay until you get things sorted. I know you have been a very good friend to a lot of people, including myself. This recent upload has effected a lot of people, and although this could just be me, I have noticed every time their is an upload from BF, there has been a spike in games going wrong. Someone might have already given you this info. E. mail Elephant Games, with your full details of your games, as you have several games, I would be more inclined to mail for each individual game. I'd be concerned that if they see several games on one mail, they may decide to only sort one game out, as I believe EG are extremely overwhelmed with this problem. I lost my game a bit ago, BF, weeks later were still messing about, every time I contacted them, they just kept asking for the same info, over and over again. I think, they no longer have the staff, or the most up to date tech to deal with things quickly, [this is only in my opinion though]. When you do get your games back, like a lot of others on here, should you need any inventory, and I can help you, let me know, and I will do my best to give you that helping hand. Good Luck in getting things back to normal, and stay safe.

Suenamie5

Oct-16

I wanted to put up my game numbers incase any of my friends that lost their games want to refriend me :

Suenamie 898442--this is my main game that I am still playing.

Suenamie2 898443--this game is being liquidated.  It is out of coins (less than 15,000) and out of eggs but it has a buttload of inventory!!

I know a lot of my friends have gone red because of all this and I hope to get them back.  Anyone who just needs inventory or airship items feel free to friend me!!

I am so glad some of you are beginning to get their games backheart_eyes!  The CC is disappointing given that we don't get the rewards!

Wishing you all good luck in getting your games fixed,

Sue N

Michaela (mtkim)

Oct-16

Hi Suenamie,

I just sent you an invite.  This is the only game that I'm playing right now, I have 2 others.  I'm an active player/gifter but I'm really struggling with this update.  This game was sent back to 0.

Michaela

GaviTn

Oct-16

so how did you get a hold of Elephant Games, they have answered me.  Another grip, I went back to LVL#1 when things started crashing, now to top it off, I need pets, but when I'm gifted and egg, it just disappears, 

Gavi-Tn #822345

You'll find the link for Elephant Games here, msg 14:

Welcome!!! Get your FAQs answered HERE! (delphiforums.com)

GaviTn

Oct-16

forget about the eggs they finally showed up

Suenamie5

Oct-16

Thanks for the friend invite!  I hope you’re able to get your stuff back.  I know how frustrating losing a game is.  I remember about 4 years ago I lost my games and got them fixed in like 10 days.  These days it seems to be a bigger ordeal.