Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 624385 views.
Katrin137

Oct-26

Hi everyone!

I lost my game,  could recover my progress but lost all friends.

My lost game ID 898636 Kas137

My new game ID 917223 Kas137

Please feel free to add me, and thank you in advance!!

• Edited October 26, 2021 10:23 pm  by  Katrin137
GaviTn

Oct-27

most of this is from the game shutting down by its self. It did again 20 minutes ago and back to square #1. this is getting to darn ridiculous. How to I get my original game back?????  Was on lvl #108 headed for 109. I do wish some one could fix it and soon. I may not have any hair left (hee,hee)

Gavi-Tn #822345

GaviTn

Oct-27

Please tell me how you got your game back. Would love to have mine back. Was on lvl #108 head for 109 when all this started. have been send back #lvl 6 or 7 times, most recent happen about 30 minutes ago back to lvl #1. This is getting ridiculous.

Gavi-Tn @822345

GaviTn

Oct-27

who is your  EG Rep, would sure like to speak to him about getting my game back.

Thanks for any help you can give me

Gavi-Tn #822345

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-27

Gavi,

I thought I'd answered your question already, but apparently it got lost in one of the "Discussions."

You cannot "talk" to an EG representative. You can only write them at: https://elephant-games.com/contacts/ When you open the link, the third box to the right titled: Asking Elephant is the one you click on. Fill out the email and send.

Send them the old game ID, and if you had to download a new game with a new ID, give that information too. Give as much information about your game that you remember that's possible, and someone will contact you ASAP. It took my rep a week to reply.

If you don't hear right away, keep sending an email at the address above. They have so many players needing help that it's hard to respond right away.

Good luck!

Shylo

Susanna502MC

Oct-27

I thought that had to be the reason, but multiple resets has got to hurt.

I put both my pc games on break and opened a new account on my pc so I could start a new game. (Game name Ginny). That way if it resets it's no great loss. It's up to level 13. Let me know if you want an invite.

Once there is a "consensus of opinion" that the next update fixes the glitches and the game is safe to play, I'll go back to my old games (Ginger Sue and Navy Blue).

Suenamie5

Oct-28

This was the first CC that offered frames as a reward instead of avatars.  A couple of my friends have the first frame but when I completed the first 10 days of the CC I didn’t get the frame so I’ve stopped playing it.

I’m so so happy to hear that people are starting to get their games back!  I’ve been popping in and gifting twice a day but only playing the new rooms.

Take careheart_eyes,

Sue N

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-28

Gavin -

When you went back to lv1, what game ID did you have then? It possibly changed? and if so, that's the new ID along with the old ID you'll need to give EG when they respond.

I know you're frustrated, as I've been there more times than I care to remember, but take heart - you'll get the result you want - eventually!

Shylo

GaviTn

Oct-28

Hi and good morning. The ID# 822345 has not changed. It was and still is my ID #822345

• Edited October 28, 2021 9:31 am  by  GaviTn
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-28

You're lucky for all you've been through with your game. Hope it all remains that way.

Take care

Shylo