Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 625756 views.
GaviTn

Nov-6

Hi, I have found a  way to stop a lot of crashing in the game. My computer mixes a particular sound and/or shows some wacky white spots on the item list when searching. I immediately shut down and reopen so far this has worked. Here's hoping--------Gavi-Tn 822345

AnnetteH1

Nov-8

I have my game back.

MC were able to reset it from when I had my new hard drive 2 weeks ago.

I just hope that I don't get another Memory Save Error.

Annette 917464

sbaker (SusieBaker)

Nov-14

Need more friends to gift.....JM 866296

OldCrone

Nov-15

Hi I will add you.  I need friends too I play as oldcrone and my i.d is 912683

Moof2

Nov-19

I've also noticed that my list of friends' scores which comes up at the end of an HOS ... suddenly goes blank, and I'm the only one on there. I know the game is about to crash at that point, and I log out before it gets the chance. Also the game seems to lock up most when I'm in my friends' rooms ... like when I click on a friend to catch butterflies between searches.

Hope they get this fixed SOON! I'm all the way to the top ... it would be a nightmare to lose everything back to level 1.

By the way - too many of my friends are "red" ... looking for new friends - my number is 819353. Thanks in advance!

datsalotta

Nov-20

Hey Moof2 !

No gifting ! That's what the EG rep said when she restored my game. Must wait until the new fix is downloaded. I got my game back at level 108, even though I lost it at level 111 but took a few weeks.

The FIX download was made available so did that. Now am gifting but I am still leary. Probably should wait until the next update - either Fall Event ?? or maybe it will be Winter Event. Don't know.

So best not to gift for a while yet.

datsalotta

LvlSlgr

Nov-20

datsalotta said:

The FIX download was made available so did that.

I'm not certain what you mean by the above statement. Can you explain this better? 

datsalotta

Nov-20

Hey lvlslgr !

Better than me explaining it, there's a thread under Technical Issues called Big Fish Games Manager Update.

That should answer your question.

datsalotta

Moof2

Nov-20

Thanks for the heads up, Datsalotta ... ! I've been gifting a few friends on a daily basis, since they were kind enough to send me something. Nothing has happened .to my game .. yet ... when gifting. The only time I've had issues is when I'm trying to open a friend's room to click on the butterflies for shards ... it can lock up solid then, and I have to reboot my computer.

Also crashes once I've been playing for a while, and the little friends' achievement block in the top right corner of the ending HOS screen has only my name in it, and not the names of the friends who are ahead of me score-wise. I know then that it's about to crash, so I leave the game.

It does seem as if all of the issues center around friends, though ...

Looking forward to the update!!! (And the Event!)

Be well ... and have a great Thanksgiving!

LvlSlgr

Nov-20

datsalotta said:

a thread under Technical Issues called Big Fish Games Manager Update

I've been following that thread and went back and reviewed it. But I'm still uncertain about this "FIX"???

We had an update to the BF Game Manager, but I don't consider that to be a "FIX". Are you referring to the "FIX" someone posted about when their Game Manager update didn't work?