Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 620770 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-5

Can you check the number?

Moof2

Dec-5

Hey! My ID is 891353 ,,, 

Could be a part of the friend/gifting issues?

Di (amina046)

Dec-5

no, check it you had 1 digit wrong

Moof2

Dec-5

Ahhh! So sorry about that! :o(

Wish we could select/copy our numbers in the game.

By the way ... tried to find you, but amina046 doesn't bring anything up, and Di brings up over 60 identical names.

Thanks for adding me! Just accepted! :o) 

Di (amina046)

Dec-5

Welcome! Put up your wishlist, see you tomorrow! My daychange is at 8pm, where are you?

Moof2

Dec-6

7 PM here ... east coast. See you tomorrow! :o)

Billye (BillyeLH)

Dec-14

To all my neighbors that I lost when they finally got my game to work once again.  I have a new ID again.  I would love to have you back and any new ones.  My new ID is 919956.  Look forward to neighbors!

I will add you as a friend again.  Nice to have you back in the Castle wink

Patevergreen_tree

Satchel49

Dec-20

hello Satchel here sunglasses. Outside of airing all my drama i have endured over the past year I am in need of some castle friends. i have lost my game and a BF associate has returned my game although i have lost a little progress. My old friend ID was 731187 it is now replaced with 920050    Dear John is helpful but i think i would like more company. i did wait for the new update which i downloaded and am about to see how long it will take to open.  Seeing that everyone is doing it i think it may take awhile. cherry_blossom  willl accept all offers! Thanks see ya at the castle!