Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 733168 views.
Abel123

Dec-21

Yes that's me.  Still no luck getting new update

Layne (elayne2424)

Dec-21

I also seem to have lost a few friends along the way, so I am looking for Events friends. My I.D. is 848951 and I play as Layne.

Thanks!

Bass4Fun

Dec-21

Hi All. 

Long time player but have been away for a while. Old PC crashed and I didn't reinstall MC when it was replaced. I have some extra time off for the holidays and what better way to spend it?

I got the old account restored but lost all previous friends (like that has happened before?). My old ID# was 114057 for anyone around that would like to re-friend me. The new ID# is 874239. In game name is RST. 

I'll spend some time scrolling up through the names and ID's and attempt to add - you've been warned <wink, wink>

LvlSlgr

Dec-22

Layne, I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in the game.

LvlSlgr

Dec-22

Hi Bass4Fun, I'll send you an invitation the next time I'm in the game.

THEdella

Dec-22

Everytime that I have seen that screen, it sent me back to the beginning, Level 1.   No backups will help with this problem.  All you can wish for is to contact BigFish support and ask them to rebuild your game.  At least that's been my experience.  This has happened to me at least a dozen times since the Oct 4th update.  And I am just now back to level 14 (was at Level 111 when this first started occurring) for many times.  I just keep sending an email to BF games about it and usually they try to restore my game.

Merry1043

Dec-22

I can receive gifts from you but you are not in my friends list so I cannot send you on Alice 80026. Will you send me another invite

Merry1043

Dec-22

This was meant for lisalone

Hi all

I started a new game, LilaBlue, when I had trouble with my other games. I hadn't planned on playing it much but the new room is open. I have sent invites to players on the last few pages of this post if you want to accept. No worries about gifting as I don't have enough to gift back at the moment. It will be good to have a few more rooms to go into. 

Thank you 

Norry

LvlSlgr

Dec-24

I seemed to have lost another friend in the game - Glorianna and her player number is xxx426. According to my spreadsheet she was a friend from this forum, but I couldn't find her on the PC Master list and send her a message. She was there on Wednesday because I received a gift via mail from her.  When I tried to send her a new invitation, it can't find her number.

So, Glorianna, if you're out there, please let us know what's going on. Thanks!