Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 733176 views.
Witeaynjil

Dec-30

If you backup your Elephant Games folder as per Dhyani's instructions, then the next time you play if your game crashes or you experience the "save" issue, then you can restore the game back to the point of your backup. If you wait until the game crashes then you have the problem of not being able to restore it. I back both my games up lately every time I play or at least every couple of days. I have been through crashes and I haven't lost anything yet.

LvlSlgr

Dec-30

Witeaynjil said:

or you experience the "save" issue,

Sorry, but your backup will not help you if you have the "save" issue. This happened to me back in Apr. 2020 and it didn't help. And others in this forum who have experienced the "save" issue recently have said the same thing. 

that ID number doesn't work.

Kellz brings up two players, are you at level 88 or 91?

Most replies from Customer Support are sent in emails. If it's not in your inbox, look in spam/junk. Make sure you reply to them and keep asking for coins and inventory. If they don't give you your pets back ask for eggs and coins. Don't feel you need to settle until you are happy.

Good luck

dajoseph

Dec-31

For 3 days I have been getting the same email response to claim the mail that I received from the mailman (see below)  but nothing but friends are sending gifts, want do any good: I can't send nothing in return; my entire inventory is depleted. Most of my friends list returned. 

You should see this gift delivered to your game by the Mailman the next time you play.

To claim your gift:

1. Open Midnight Castle.
  2. Tap on the letter icon on the right side.
  3. Tap on the message.
  4. Tap 'OK' to claim the items.

I've never seen a response like that before. How frustrating for you. I wonder if it would be worth contacting Elephant Games customer support. They seem to have helped a lot of players. Success with Big Fish seems to depend on who deals with your complaint. I hope you manage to get it sorted.

dajoseph

Jan-2

Well, the mailman finally made a delivery. My inventory is still depleted even though I received a few items like the Christmas cards (about 400 each of those) and tickets ( about 400 each) but I had over 1000 tickets.  I lost all of my pets included the special ones.  I lost all achievements and was informed that I had to do those again. I got 1,000,000 coins and 3000 gems, but had to buy wands so used about 1000 tonight. I am unable to leave gifts b/c I lost them; had nearly 700 and was going to reached that achievement for this event. I have no shippping items. I received only 100 blue keys when I had more than that. I can go on and on, but I will email them back to see if I can get some inventory items. I have always kept about 75 items for each seasonal event.

Elephant can help more than BigFish. 

support@elephant-games.com 

dajoseph

Jan-7

I will add you P1tbull. I got my game back, but my inventory was depleted, so almost starting over.. 

Redfire777

Jan-13

I lost my PC game Glorianna ID 912426.  Just got the game back and have a lot of catching up to do for the WE.  Please send me an invite as I need friends!

Hopefully, all the other "lost game" friends will get their game back soon so that we can continue stormin' the castle.

Thank you!!!!