Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 732765 views.
Redfire777

Jan-13

Thank you so much for your kind words!  

We are all in this together and patience will win out!

Glorianna

Msg 9.1822 deleted
LvlSlgr

Jan-18

jbbp said:

I don't know if anyone has had same problem as me but my fortune wheel is stuck on 9

What do you mean your "fortune wheel is stuck on 9"???

I just sent you an invitation.

jbbp

Jan-19

It says do fortune wheel so many days in a row I have done it each day but won't budge from 9

Thank you for invite

LvlSlgr

Jan-19

Ohhhhh ... in one of the achievements. Sorry, I can't help you there. You may need to contact Elephant Games about it. I don't recommend contacting Big Fish when it comes to an achievement. They don't seem to be any help with those.

jbbp

Jan-20

Thank you it put it's self right

LvlSlgr

Jan-20

That's good!

WRDZenWolfen

Jan-20

Last couple of times I played in my two main games, they started acting wonky and I had to close them down manually...I do not want to experience game loss again, so I am now hesitant to play at all.  Most of my good friends have been with me for years, so I do hope they understand and won't delete me.  The fly by nighters can, and most likely will, but that won't be a real loss to me.   I do love this game that I started playing on Dec 31, 2013...I have been through a lot with it, and yet, I am still here, and so are my good friends...

Wolfen

dajoseph

Jan-23

Well, I am back to level 86 but lost all of my inventory, BF gave me a limited amount of inventory to start, but, not the important ones that I need. I practically was going to give up, but decided not to. I still have most of my friends and can always use some new ones, please consider I am limited in gifting right now until I build back up my inventory.  I will probably be on level 86 for awhile since I need to collect blue keys for I lost my speacial pets and will stay until I play enough on that level to collect them again. 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-24

I've seen your issues, and understand that you got your game back minus a lot of your inventory via BF.

I believe that you could write to Elephant Games, plead your case, and hopefully they would help with the missing inventory such as: Pets, stamps, shards, eggs, Achievements, etc....

They helped me recover everything twice. I will never go to BF unless it's a technical issue.

Good luck!