Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 741803 views.
THEdella

Apr-20

I just sent an invite, I play as Della

theoldguy

Apr-25

To all friends of theoldguy (868554), the missus and I are going to take a couple weeks vacation starting this weekend and I'll be offline for a short bit.  If my light turns red, never fear I'll be back and will try hard to catch up with the gifting.  Guess I'll probably miss most of the Spring event (assuming it still comes) but oh well, such is life.  Take care everyone.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-27

Hi everyone looking for some extra friends for my games. 

My computer crashed last January while I had COVID.  Took awhile to save enough for a new computer but my games are back but many of my old friends are either away or not playing or have not accepted my invites.  I like to gift every 2-3 days but do need more friends in order to do this.  

My games are  Kelli Jo 926812 and Ree 926930. 

I have 2 other games but I am giving my friends another few days to accept/reject my invites before I look for more friends on those games.  I have only had those games back a couple of days and many players are in&out at this point in time.  So it may take awhile to get answers from them.  

Enjoy our game.  Take care,

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

LvlSlgr

Apr-27

I'll send you invitations in both games when I go back into the game a little later.

I send gifts 3 times daily - usually in the order I receive gifts from others. However, every so often I will send gifts to those I haven't gotten anything from in a while. That will usually get the give/receive cycle going again with that friend.

pclark200

May-8

I need to get my friends back and get new friends because I just had to set my computer back to factory default.

Please invite me, playerpat, friend code 928092

So glad to get my game back up and running!!

jbbp

May-8

Will invite you gladly

jbbp

May-8

I try do the same as you. 

jbbp

May-8

You are both on my Jasmin game.

GaviTn

Jun-20

morning, different subject, will really just a question----when you go up Twisted mountain, run thru that and find the Chrystal Throne--is the Throne supposed to be hard to control the mouse, Gavi-Tn 822345

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jun-20

Hi Gavi,

I think we are in the wrong thread and I am hoping our wonderful staff members will put us in the right thread.  Thanking you in advance.

I don't know the answer to your question BUT my game is doing the same thing.  Makes it hard to click on the item you are aiming for.  Therefore it is not one of the HOS I visit very often which makes maxi-ing out the HOS non-foreseeable for the near future.  Thought it was just my game or maybe my new computer - glad (although not because we have an issue) to hear someone else has the same problem. Maybe one of the more technical minded players can help us?? 

Still enjoying the rest of the game though.  Stay safe.

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia