Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 828732 views.
ratgirl71

Oct-29

Hello all. I'm looking for new friends since I basically had to start over with a new ID due to a glitch in an update. My ID is 921326. I do gift whenever possible!

nkwgreeneyes

Oct-29

sent you an invite from NatKat 

nkwgreeneyes

Oct-29

Hi Posie/MorningCrow, sent you an invite...from NatKat...

nkwgreeneyes

Oct-29

Hello, sent an invite from NatKat

DaMuq

Oct-29

I have been playing this game off and on for a few years.  Didn’t even know there was a rhyme, reason, or any organized goals until I recently discovered this forum, which I‘m learning my around in.  The fall event, especially the opportunity to get the available coinage and such has got me excited.  So I am looking for friends.  And while I’m sending out invites on my own, I thought it best to advertise for them here also.  Do have a couple of questions.  First off, how do I indicate that I would prefer to be an event only friend?  Don’t mind gifting, but right now I want to concentrate on the event.  Second, how do I find specific individuals in this forum?  Is there a search box or something where I can type a name in?  
My ID is 887940   
Thanks
Marcus

P.S.  First posting so hope I got it right.

DaMuq said:

First off, how do I indicate that I would prefer to be an event only friend?  Don’t mind gifting, but right now I want to concentrate on the event.  Second, how do I find specific individuals in this forum?  Is there a search box or something where I can type a name in?  

Welcome to the forum and I'll try to help. I'm sure others will be along to help also............

First question.........On the left there is a folder entitled Friends.  There you will find discussions for those seeking friends by device (PC, IOS, Android).  Also, during events there are separate threads for players looking for Event Friends or players with "Rooms to Rent" for the event, also by device. These players don't usually require gifting.

Second question...............Further down on the left side there is a folder titled Player Lists. There you'll find Master Lists for all three devices. Each is divided by Player Name or Forum name. Only those players that want to be listed are on these lists. Players game id numbers aren't included in the list (in this forum only players are allowed to post their full id number.  If you want to ask about a specific player using a game id then we ask that you post it using asterisks, i.e. ***123 or 123***).

There is a way to search to see if someone has posted something in the forum recently (or even find your own posts). The  button allows you to Search Discussions using someone's forum name.

Hope this helps!!

DorceAn

Oct-29

Hi, I could also use new friends, gift when i can but really low on friends. Id is 698353 Please send an invite.

Will send invite from my games next time I am in.  Have already sent invites to others who posted here.

LvlSlgr

Oct-29

Just sent you an invitation.