Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 1015095 views.
MystieMe3

Oct-24

I've invited TopHat. Hope to be gifting TopHat soon

THEdella

Oct-24

You are on my Friends' list, but if I go in to do a search by your ID#, it says I have no friends, but when I do search as if to invite, you show up there?  I know we gift back and forth, but it's kinda weird the way the search works.  You are showing up as TopCat, level 62.

I too, am waiting for the Halloween event.  It's always a big deal to me as I was born on Halloween.  Right now I have my room set at the first Halloween room that has 3 HOS, but will change to the newest when it becomes available.  Happy Haunting!

datsalotta

Oct-26

Hey GulfGuppy - we were friends years ago. Will send invites from my 3 PC games - datsalotta, *piesy and datsdat.

I gift from all 3 but only one game has a wishlist. Hallowe'en coming soon so good to have more friends, right?

See you soon.

JaniceGQuig

Oct-26

Well, Folks, I'm back.  After 4 trips to the hospital this year, I'm finally on the mend and trying to regain my strength,  My house was flooded by a leaky hot water heater which ruined just about everything I own, so I have been forced to replace it all including my computer.  That means starting Midnight Castle over.  I would really love to have my friends back as I have  missed you all.  Please return and help me rebuild my castle.

Janice (Raven of GA)

LvlSlgr

Oct-26

You can get BF or EG to restore your old game to the new one by giving them both the old and new game ID numbers. If you don't' have your old ID number, I can send it to you - here in a post or a PM if you prefer.

Good luck!

Msg 9.2280 deleted
Robert (amf368)

Oct-27

Time To post my game Id's again. To all PC friends that got new numbers over the summer and anyone else looking for more friends. My main pc game is Robert(689618). My event only PC game is Robert2(689507). The event only game is where I gift event items and eggs from if you need them. I accept all friend requests.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Oct-28

Thanks for joining my TopCat game! We've been friends seems like forever on my Cookie game, and datsalotta years!

datsalotta

Oct-29

Big thumbs Up -  wish i knew how to add an emoji

• Edited October 29, 2023 11:48 pm  by  datsalotta
LvlSlgr

Oct-29

datsalotta said:

wish i knew how to add an emoji

I don't know if you're on a PC/laptop or iphone or what??? But it's not hard to do on the PC/laptop. At the top of your open post you will two lines of things you can do within the post. Toward the end of the first line you should see a smiley face. Do you see that in the image below?

Just click on that and you'll get a pop-up showing some of the emojis you can add. There are three pages - Smileys, Emojis and Nature.

Click on the tab for Emojis or whatever you might want to add.

Notice in the third row down there is a "thumbs up". Just click on that.  thumbsup

If you don't see anything in these that are included with the post, then you can find an image you like on the internet, copy it and past it here. Hope this helps.

Image result for Thumbs up. Size: 150 x 147. Source: kittybucholtz.com