Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FRIENDS OF DOT2 ANDROID GAME - LOST MY GAME   Technical Issues

Started 9/25/18 by Dot (aussieDot1); 2957 views.
In reply toRe: msg 11
Dot (aussieDot1)

11/27/19

Hi All!

Well my tablet is playing up again!!!!  I can not open my MC game - just keep getting the "unable to connect to server' message.   So I can not get into my game to write an avatar message.  Please bear with me as I try to sort out what to do.  I will return as soon as I can. 

I have missed most of the Fall Event so will appreciate assistance when I return. 

Take care,

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

TinyFaerie
Staff

11/28/19

Do I took this out of archive and but it in technical issues since your having game problems.

I'm sorry you are having to many problems. Dont worry about gifting me back as I have everything I need. Just collecting now.

Dot (aussieDot1)

11/28/19

Hi TF  angel

I have already started a thread in the technical folder asking for assistance.  This post in the archives was to let my android friends know that my game is acting up again & I can't access it.  Letting them know I will be back as soon as the issue is resolved & hoping they won't decline me in the meantime.   The issue is only on android.   Maybe it should go in the  Friends folder???

My PC games are playing just fine.  Thank you for your offer about the gifting.  At present I am sending you Ice Breath - hoping you get your achievement.

Take care.

Dot sunglassesearth_asia

SharpEye1

11/28/19

Hi Dot, Glad to know your PC games are okay.  Let me know what you need to help you catch up.  I have plenty of everything so don't worry about gifting back. Ada heart_eyes

katiek2

11/29/19

Hi Dot - put what you need in your PC games too - oh nevermind, I just realized you can't move items from PC to Android.  Sorry, I have lots I could help you with.

katiek

Susanna502MC

12/1/19

Hi Dot -

I have you on my Susanna and Juliana games. I will make a note that you are having tech issues and hope you get it fixed soon. I took a break while my daughter was here for Thanksgiving, but will be back up soon.

Susie

In reply toRe: msg 17
Dot (aussieDot1)

12/11/19

Hi,

I am back sort of!!  I can open my game, gift & receive gifts, do the DQ, spin the fortune wheel & do the regular HOS.  My problem starts in the private rooms.  I can collect butterflies & the chest in my room no problem & then exit my room.  However when I go into my friends rooms. I can collect the butterflies & open the chest BUT< BUT when I go to exit my friends room, my game freezes and the only way to exit is to close down my game manually.  Needless to say, I lose my progress when I do this. 

Before my game started to "play up" (during the Fall Event), I found that the HOS in my friends rooms were very slow to load & do & the game often froze when I tried to exit the HOS.  It did not seem to do that in the regular game HOS.  Then my game refused to open at all.  Hoping I do not miss the Winter Event also but I am contacting BF to see if they can help. 

I will gift when I am able so please don't delete me while we try to resolve this issue.

Dot.